3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Metabolic Research Center (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/metabolic-research-center-228/)
-   -   the blahs (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/metabolic-research-center/200707-blahs.html)

jenkatt 04-30-2010 12:40 PM

the blahs

How long does this cruddy feeling last when you start the plan? I swear I feel like I'm in a fog. part of it is due to no caffeine. (I'm a caffeine addict). But I think alot of it might be due to the diet and lack of carbs. My blood sugar must not know what to do with itself!:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

Joy2MeNu 04-30-2010 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenkatt (Post 3270983)
How long does this cruddy feeling last when you start the plan? I swear I feel like I'm in a fog. part of it is due to no caffeine. (I'm a caffeine addict). But I think alot of it might be due to the diet and lack of carbs. My blood sugar must not know what to do with itself!:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

I think it will all clear off in 2-3 weeks, as I recall. However, I went back to my caffeine and enjoy a cup of coffee every morning. And that's the way it's gonna be! I have still lost, so not advocating this, just sayin' ...

jenkatt 04-30-2010 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joy2MeNu (Post 3271006)
I think it will all clear off in 2-3 weeks, as I recall. However, I went back to my caffeine and enjoy a cup of coffee every morning. And that's the way it's gonna be! I have still lost, so not advocating this, just sayin' ...

Thanks Joy2MeNu. I think I'll have to get some caffeine in. I'm sleep deprieved due to school and work (this master's degree will be the end of me!) and miss it too much. I'm getting a rebate check for my busted Senseo coffee pod pot and I'll think I'll use it for a K cup machine. This way I know I'll only make one cup!

Joy2MeNu 04-30-2010 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenkatt (Post 3271019)
Thanks Joy2MeNu. I think I'll have to get some caffeine in. I'm sleep deprieved due to school and work (this master's degree will be the end of me!) and miss it too much. I'm getting a rebate check for my busted Senseo coffee pod pot and I'll think I'll use it for a K cup machine. This way I know I'll only make one cup!

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do, and they just say the caffeine can serve as an appetite stimulant, so if you don't go crazy, then . . . well, anyway. I feel like I am not sharing positive stuff here, but just giving you my experience honestly.

On another note -- I have a Keurig and LOVE IT! Everyone who knows me and who has ever been to my house goes out and buys one. My favorites -- Timothy's Fair Trade Colombian (unflavored) and Timothy's Cinnamon Pastry (flavored), but there are some great decaff choices too. I enjoy the Celestial Seasonings Green decaf tea a couple of times a day. My Keurig is my friend!

Oh, if you get the model with 3 different size cup settings, you can use the first button for just the one cup size for the STRONGEST FLAVORED cup!