Old 03-06-2010, 05:14 PM   #31  
Im bringing SEXY back!!!!

S/C/G: 285.5/259.5/150

Height: 4'11 (Man Im Short)

YAY I lost 5 lbs this week at WI. I WI on Saturday
motengirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:37 AM   #32  

Thanks guys for the info. I will try it out magnesium.

Congrats motengirl on the weight loss! Awesome!
NotaFatBride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 04:05 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 204/204/155

Height: 5'7"

Good Afternoon everyone! Hope its not too late to join in with March goals - I've been off track for the past few weeks due to trips out of town. Really want to get back on track

Goals:

1. Sign the 30 pound board
2. Drink 4 HNS per day
3. Drink 3 fiberfull per day
4. No alcoholic beverages
5. Eat OP
FetchLizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 12:33 AM   #34  

Doing so much better this week! Yay! I can't wait to weigh in on Saturday. Does anyone else hate weighing in during the week? My center doesn't open until 9 and by that time I'm already at work and past breakfast. I'm one of those weigh in people that don't eat or drink before hand. It's part of my weigh in ritual. I also have a specific outfit I wear.
Old 03-10-2010, 12:49 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 222 / see tracker / 150

Height: 5'5'

Quote:
Does anyone else hate weighing in during the week?
YES! unfortunately I can only go after work on weekdays and go in the AM on Saturdays, so it becomes a bit of a "how much food + water is actually in me" game
GoalAug2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:09 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 242/169/166

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiko View Post

My written goals:

1. exercise each week a minimum of 3x - 30 min
2. stay on plan
3. limit creamies
4. max out my HNS
5. faithfully take my vitamins, EFA's, etc.,.
6. get to stabilization
7. drink my water
March 9th - My self motivation progress report: Struggling some, lacking on the exercise last week, and not maxing out HNS but doing well on my water, targeting on plan meals and doing better with my daily pill routine.

11 lbs until goal and really looking to get to stabilization this month.

How's everyone else doing with their March goals?

Thanks all for your encouragement!
Keiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:50 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 320/ticker/197

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotaFatBride View Post
Doing so much better this week! Yay! I can't wait to weigh in on Saturday. Does anyone else hate weighing in during the week? My center doesn't open until 9 and by that time I'm already at work and past breakfast. I'm one of those weigh in people that don't eat or drink before hand. It's part of my weigh in ritual. I also have a specific outfit I wear.
I always wear the same thing too.. I bring it with me and change. I wish they would rig it so you could weight naked.. LOL.. I can only go during the week, so I take my lunch as early as possible. It still adds a lb or so from what my scale at home says.

I was doing good on my goals for the month, until the last few days. My mom decided to buy cookies.. UUGGHH!! I can't seem to not eat a few. A while ago, I'd eat the whole bag, so a couple of cookies is much better. but still.. I told her this morning to eat them or hide them.. If I saw them when I got home, I'd throw them away.
MEEZOOGIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 12:20 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 312/281/165

Height: 5'11.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEEZOOGIRL View Post
I was doing good on my goals for the month, until the last few days. My mom decided to buy cookies.. UUGGHH!! I can't seem to not eat a few. A while ago, I'd eat the whole bag, so a couple of cookies is much better. but still.. I told her this morning to eat them or hide them.. If I saw them when I got home, I'd throw them away.

I know what you mean Meezo. My husband is practically begging me to make him some brownies! I told him no way, that's my favorite chocolate thing. I've done awesome this long, I'm not risking having brownies and going off plan! I don't think I'm the favorite parent with my daughter's either! They get daddy to take them out to ice cream
megsmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 12:41 PM   #39  

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by daizy hotrocks View Post
*At least 100 oz water everyday.
*Do some type of exercise everyday... even if its walking.
*Don't buy ANY off plan foods (if I don't buy them I can't eat them!)
*If I have a feeling that I want to eat, do something else (clean, workout, organize stuff, read my book, homework, etc.)
*Get back into the 140's by my birthday (March 30).
Update:
water is doing great this week! I did buy off plan foods and ate them yesterday but I am feeling really puffy lately. I have a pair of dress pants on today that have pockets and the pockets are bowing... meaning my butt is growing. Hate that! Haven't been exercising except 1 day last week but I am going to start. I have a list started of things to do besides eat so I will try and refer to that .. don't know if I'll make the 140's
daizy hotrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:58 PM   #40  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEEZOOGIRL View Post

Oh! I hate that! The FH buys cookies or candy every once in a while. I told him he can do that but I don't want to see it. He takes them to the man cave and I, luckily, forget about them. He had some chocolate doughnuts the other day and I practiced restraint. Mostly because there were only 3 left (mini doughnuts) and I didn't want to finish off his bag. I can't have just one and i know he was saving the. I was proud of myself for resisting.

So...I went to the grocery store to get magnesium. For some reason I thought I needed to buy milk of magnesium instead of the pills. I bought the drink, nasty btw. I took it around 4 and have been back and forth to the restroom all night. I hope the pills are a little less intense. I love that we can discuss our bowel movements- not that I love talking about it but glad to hear I'm not the only one.
Old 03-12-2010, 09:15 AM   #41  
Now UC it! Now U don't!

S/C/G: 210/194/140 Rd 2 beginning 3/7

Height: 5' 3.5"

Quote:
Oh! I hate that! The FH buys cookies or candy every once in a while. I told him he can do that but I don't want to see it. He takes them to the man cave and I, luckily, forget about them. He had some chocolate doughnuts the other day and I practiced restraint. Mostly because there were only 3 left (mini doughnuts) and I didn't want to finish off his bag. I can't have just one and i know he was saving the. I was proud of myself for resisting.

So...I went to the grocery store to get magnesium. For some reason I thought I needed to buy milk of magnesium instead of the pills. I bought the drink, nasty btw. I took it around 4 and have been back and forth to the restroom all night. I hope the pills are a little less intense. I love that we can discuss our bowel movements- not that I love talking about it but glad to hear I'm not the only one.

Oh Susie! Woops Woops Woops!

I am still singing the praises of the wonderful magnesium drink, NATURAL CALM. You drink it warm before bedtime and next morning you realize you slept like a rock and then with no effort you get all the RELIEF you need. So good for so many reasons. The benefits of this supplement are endless.
Joy2MeNu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 03:47 PM   #42  

Height: 5'5"

So, being the 15th and halfway through this month I thought I would reasses my goals and recomitt!

*drink 100 oz. of water a day
*do some kind of exercise everyday even if its just a short yoga video or walking on the treadmill.
*stay on plan. PERIOD!!!
*take it easy on myself.
* don't buy anything off plan.
*get back to the low 140's.

I have been struggling and am sick of throwing money away on MRC. I realized a goal to start Kung Fu after I hit maintance and I would rather spend the $$ on that then this. I know this plan works and I know I can do it I just have to be like the shoe and 'JUST DO IT". I need to stop thinking about it and how I will only eat a little of this or I can burn off that or a piece won't really hurt... who am I kidding. I know what works and eating off plan does not work.

I also know that getting the last lbs off is the hardest and the more I am off plan the harder those lbs will be to get off.

So here goes to a smaller me!
daizy hotrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 01:29 AM   #43  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy2MeNu View Post
Oh Susie! Woops Woops Woops!

I am still singing the praises of the wonderful magnesium drink, NATURAL CALM. You drink it warm before bedtime and next morning you realize you slept like a rock and then with no effort you get all the RELIEF you need. So good for so many reasons. The benefits of this supplement are endless.

Yeah! Learned my lesson on that one. I'm headed to Whole Foods tomorrow for some Natural Calm. Thanks again for the recommendation!
Old 03-17-2010, 01:30 AM   #44  

Quote:
Originally Posted by daizy hotrocks View Post
So, being the 15th and halfway through this month I thought I would reasses my goals and recomitt!

*drink 100 oz. of water a day
*do some kind of exercise everyday even if its just a short yoga video or walking on the treadmill.
*stay on plan. PERIOD!!!
*take it easy on myself.
* don't buy anything off plan.
*get back to the low 140's.

I have been struggling and am sick of throwing money away on MRC. I realized a goal to start Kung Fu after I hit maintance and I would rather spend the $$ on that then this. I know this plan works and I know I can do it I just have to be like the shoe and 'JUST DO IT". I need to stop thinking about it and how I will only eat a little of this or I can burn off that or a piece won't really hurt... who am I kidding. I know what works and eating off plan does not work.

I also know that getting the last lbs off is the hardest and the more I am off plan the harder those lbs will be to get off.

So here goes to a smaller me!
30 inches?! Holy cow that's awesome! You can dominate those last few pounds!
Old 03-17-2010, 10:36 AM   #45  
Teresa

S/C/G: 228/ticker/160

Height: 5'7 1/2"

Quote:
I'm with you. If I go during the week it is later in the day, sometimes not until after lunch. Saturday mornings are the ones that I count for my weekly loss, I try not to let the midweek ones get to me. I also try to wear a specific outfit. Yes, it's probably the lightest clothes, but figure the consistency is a good thing as well.
TeresaG is offline   Reply With Quote