Old 02-17-2010, 04:24 PM   #1  
Think Pink!

Height: 5'8"

Default MRC 6 vs Enhancer

Can someone explain the difference to me? Is the enhancer an appetite suppressant? I've finished my bottle of them and don't really want to pay $99 for another bottle if I don't need to.
PinkTiara22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:05 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 242/169/166

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkTiara22 View Post
Can someone explain the difference to me? Is the enhancer an appetite suppressant? I've finished my bottle of them and don't really want to pay $99 for another bottle if I don't need to.
I use the enhancer but I don't see any noticeable results upon starting a few months ago. It was described to me that it raises your core body temp as a thermogenic and therefore help increase your metabolism. However, I would not buy another bottle. I have a bit more to lose but did not see my weekly average increase after buying the enhancer. I have been taking mrc6 all along. I would save your money and buy yourself a new outfit - wishing I had done that looking back. Good luck to you.
Keiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:35 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 320/ticker/197

Height: 5'2"

I'm on the enhancer and cortitrim. I noticed a difference with the Cortitrim, but not anything since I started taking the enhancer. My averages haven't been down anymore than before. I still have 1/2 a bottle.. I'm not going to rebuy it again though.
MEEZOOGIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:34 AM   #4  

How are you taking the enhancers?? I was told 2 tabs at 10:00 and 2:00. I get some really weird hot flashes. I just started -- hated the fact that it was $99. I've tried everything on the shelf and the only thing that put a little pep in my step is when I increased my vitamins that I bought elsewhere.
missmary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:38 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 320/ticker/197

Height: 5'2"

I was told to take the Enhancer 1 hour before I was going to eat.
MEEZOOGIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:50 AM   #6  

S/C/G: do over- 154.5/148/140

Height: 5'5"

Enhancer is an appetite suppressant
MRC 6 is a fat sucker for all over the body
Corti-trim flushes fat in the tummy area only
Jilldoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:53 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 210.5/160/130

Height: 5'3"

i personally didn't see a difference in my tummy fat when taking corti-trim. what they say it does is control your cortisol levels. your body produces cortisol when you are stressed and that turns into tummy fat. so it just controls your cortisol levels. didn't do a thing for me and its sooo expensive. some of the counselors said to take 6 a day, 2 at each meal. i was only taking one at breakfast and one at lunch like the bottle said. maybe it i would have done 6 it would have helped, but its way to expensive for me to try that.
skinnyby25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 05:21 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 205/see ticker/135

Height: 5'3''

I bought ADWL, Corti-Trim, MRC6 and I went like a week taking them. I realized that I was supposed to take 6 Corti-Trim (was taking 2). I got tired of taking so many pills in one sitting. I am not sure they are worth it and I will not be buying anymore.
Cassondra00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 06:55 PM   #9  
AKA Nurse Ratchett

S/C/G: 0/25/52

Height: 5'5.5"

I haven't taken any of MRC's supplements other than the MRC-6. I buy my own vitamins and oils. I can't take any of the thermogenics because I am on blood pressure meds. I really believe that the MRC-6 has helped with the inches lost as I am well over 30 inches in 9 weeks. I plan to continue taking it! It does not suppress my appetite or anything like that though. (Kinda wish it did!)
Nicatnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:03 PM   #10  
Think Pink!

Height: 5'8"

I was told to take 2 enhancers w/breakfast and 2 with lunch - that's how I did it.

Thanks for the info - I'm not going to re-buy the enhancer. I may rebuy the MRC6 though. I've never tried cortitrim.
PinkTiara22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:13 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 222 / see tracker / 150

Height: 5'5'

the interesting thing about the MRC-6 is that you actually feel your fat on your body get softer! When I jiggle my tummy, it's definitely a slightly different feeling than it was before and the woman at my center explained that it might happen and not to freak out, it's just the emulsifiers working to breakdown the fat so it's easier to pass through the cell walls. I'm do not think it makes you lose faster or more inches necessarily, but they explained you'll lose more evenly and not have pockets of fat left on the sides of your hips or other trouble zones.

I haven't been on the program long enough to be able to personally verify that, but I must say, my body feels different.
GoalAug2010 is offline   Reply With Quote