Old 04-12-2010, 05:15 PM   #46  
Readyyyy to do it!!

S/C/G: 313/290/150

Height: 5'5

Talking This is what works for me=)

Ok so if u do wanna see big numbers it is possible but u gottta do the work. When I was in high school I was way thinner and YES it is possible to lose a lot of weight each week but damn it's hard. For one you have to alternate your diet so it gets switched up so that your body doesn't get used to it SAME with your work out routine. One day a week u should go off your diet for 2 reasons. The first being that it's good for cravings especially if ur gonna be going out or something like that and second it tricks ur body. Also ur diet NEEDS to be balanced. There is no tricks, it's all science. The best diet that works for me is using the food pyramid and it ends up being about 1200 calories. Basically what you do is u use the minimum amounts of each section of the food pyramid a day. For me, it's 4 breads/grains, 2 fruit, 2 fats/oils, 6 protein, 2 dairy, unlimited non-starchy vegetables. What I love about the diet is that u can tweak it to where u want it like if u watch ur carbs u can make it to where u have less carbs and more protein. I LOVE THIS DIET!! it's the most realistic one I found. You have to drink tons of water and STAY AWAY FROM DIET SODA… let me tell u that's the hardest one for me cuz I'm addicted to diet coke but the chemicals in it make ur body store more fat because it messes with ur blood sugar, even though it has no calories in it, it makes losing weight veryyyy veryyyy hard. hmmmm let's see, I'm trying to put everything out there lol oh yeah and you also wanna do cardio that makes you jiggle lol YES GOTTTTTA JIGGLE!! the reason is because it helps break up fat =) definitely what we want so bust out that jump rope!! Ohhh and you know what I LOVE. Are those sketchers shoes that tone while u walk... absolutely AMAZINGGGGG and yes they work. They cost like 100 dollars or more I don't remember but I found ones that look exactly the same at target for like 30$!! Um....... Ohhhh yeah DEFINITELY stay AWAY from anything that has white flour, that definitely doesn't help for weight loss and of course we all know that everyone should stick to natural foods..... None of that processed stuff. Okay sooooo to sum it all up: 1) mix up diet and exercise day to day 2) eat a balanced diet ( try food pyramid diet!! Most balanced one without it being confusing!! ) 3) drink tons of water NO SODA OF ANY KIND ~ DIET OR REGULAR welllll we shouldn't be having any fake sugar at all actually aspartame is bad on blood sugar too 4) I didn't mention this one but YOU HAVE TO SWEAT FOR AT LEAST 20 minutes. That's the point at which ur body starts to burn fat and do that at least 4 to 5 times a week.

Haha god I think I put everything anywayyyy everyone can do it!!!!! We just gotta work it =)

ohhhhh yeah I didn't even mention how much weight I can lose each week. For me when I limit my carbs to about 10 to 20 a day I will consistently lose 5 to 6 pounds a week BUT it's only good protien, nothing that's really high in fat. I stayed away from beef and bacon ~ stuff like that. I lived on certain cheeses, tuna and chicken =/ not very fun but u will see results ohhh and I never really over ate and I didn't eat at night either. So yeah it's doable but it's hard.

Good luck all!!
softpink627 is offline   Reply With Quote