Height: 5"5

come into the group feet 1st Janet!
JSTUCKLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:45 PM   #32  
Janet T

S/C/G: 229/229/170

Height: 5'6

Red face

Thanks so much JSTUCKLY! I am determined! I am doing this by myself. I don't have a center near me, so I have to do it through email and phone. You guys are all the support I have!
jbt41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 09:14 AM   #33  
Learning from Mistakes!!

S/C/G: 213/194/135

Height: 5.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbt41 View Post
WOW! I feel like, reading all your emails that you are all reading my mind! I am in exactly the same boat! Joined MRC in MArch last year, lost 40 lbs. In July, I went on vacation, got off plan, and never went back.. Gained 27-28 lbs back, and i feel like crap! I am back at 227.. Not a happy camper. I also still have some product, and am starting beige menu tomorrow. I have been doing pre-conditioning all week, and according to my WiiFitPlus, (that mean little sucker) I GAINED 2 pounds since Monday!! Arghh! I KNOW this program works. I would sure like to join ya'lls little group!
Welcome, it's a tuff road but it is comforting knowing that others are having the same struggles. I have a wii fit too but not the plus. My mom has the plus and it tells her she's gained also....so don't let that discourage you. It may be the time of day you are weighing in or your outfit.
1 thinner me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 09:15 AM   #34  
Learning from Mistakes!!

I did my WI this morning 2lb lost since Wed. Woo Hoo.....Honk, Honk!
Old 01-23-2010, 09:35 AM   #35  

S/C/G: do over- 154.5/148/140

Height: 5'5"

I have a funny story to share...
I have made my weigh in days Mon & Fri - SO... I got on the scale yesterday AM and had lost 3 lbs since Mon - WHOO HOO, RIGHT???!!! Well... get this... about 2 hrs later, I get a call from a local nightlife promotion company telling me I won 2 tix to a cooking class with Robert Irvine at 1130 yesterday! How could I pass this up? I knew this would be trouble! The theme for the class was soups/stews with carrot cake for dessert - damn him!!!
I ate the soups and the cake, but on my way out the door, I had a little conversation with myself and said: "this was your once in a lifetime experience, get your but back into reality check" and that's what I did. Dinner was only veggies, and breakfast this morning was melba w/ chz. If I can do that - I know all of you can!
I look forward to another loss next week - on track to 15 lbs by March!
Jilldoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 04:53 PM   #36  
Learning from Mistakes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilldoll View Post
I have made my weigh in days Mon & Fri - SO... I got on the scale yesterday AM and had lost 3 lbs since Mon - WHOO HOO, RIGHT???!!! Well... get this... about 2 hrs later, I get a call from a local nightlife promotion company telling me I won 2 tix to a cooking class with Robert Irvine at 1130 yesterday! How could I pass this up? I knew this would be trouble! The theme for the class was soups/stews with carrot cake for dessert - damn him!!!
I ate the soups and the cake, but on my way out the door, I had a little conversation with myself and said: "this was your once in a lifetime experience, get your but back into reality check" and that's what I did. Dinner was only veggies, and breakfast this morning was melba w/ chz. If I can do that - I know all of you can!

That was a great experience!And your right, all we need to do is have that talk and get back on track!
Old 01-23-2010, 09:06 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 170/148/140

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Good for you....got back on it but life IS more than MRC sometimes!!!
porchmom84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:14 PM   #38  

WHERE IS EVERYONE??? I thought we were holding each other accountable??? I've got my results from w/i on Monday... did you survive the weekend??
Old 01-26-2010, 01:22 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 218/217.5/175

Height: 5.3

How did you do Jill?
jenny2364 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:36 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 0/62/67

Quote:
Absolutely! Don't beat yourself up over it. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity and how do you think you would feel if you "cheated" yourself out of that experience.
E4FEwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 04:35 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 223.5/215/150

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by E4FEwife View Post
I made my hubby go in with me when I went for the consultation. He was there for the first weigh-in and all of my measurements. I told him he needed to know where I was starting at and it was his job to support me and encourage me. He's done a great job.
You are so lucky! My husband has never had an issue w/ weight and has a VERY hard time understanding my struggles. He eats for fuel and doesn't understand the way I love food and why it is so hard to give it up. I'm glad I found you girls...not only do you understand, but our feelings seem to be one in the same!!
Suz175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:46 AM   #42  

Well... let's see if I can get this posting going again...
How is everyone doing getting started again???
I am down 5.5 in 2wks which has me pretty psyched!
I have only had 2 bites off prgm, and have been doing this without the drinks.
My hubs has been instrumental in not letting me cheat! I have had to eat before going to my home shows and always prepare the night before work so I don't deviate.
Share how you've been doing!
Old 02-01-2010, 09:35 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 169/149.5/130

Height: 5'2

Default HNS alternate

Since there's many of you that are doing the program solo, thought I'd share this with you. The MRC I attend suggest drinking four HNS per day, it is expensive and a friend suggested 100 calories Light Muscle Milk Chocolate. It has NO sugars and 15 grams of protein. She's OP and there are several of us that drink it in place of a HNS. It will help with sweet cravings and keeps you full.
sherriebaby2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 04:30 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 193.0/185.0/140.0

Height: 5'1

Where do you find the muscle milk at? If it comes in chocolate I would be willing to give it a shot!

Cheers!
Ronnie
RonnieAdl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 06:46 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 169/149.5/130

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieAdl View Post
Where do you find the muscle milk at? If it comes in chocolate I would be willing to give it a shot!

Cheers!
Ronnie
You can buy the Light 100 calorie Chocolate Muscle Milk at Wal-Mart or SAM'S Club. I always get it at SAM'S because you get more for less. You may want to purchase it first at Wal-Mart to see if you like it, you can get a smaller amount there. I absolutely LOVE it!!! Good Luck!!!!!
sherriebaby2009 is offline   Reply With Quote