Old 12-16-2009, 12:30 AM   #31  

Every time I go weigh in the lady suggests that I max out my HNS. Money is usually my obstacle when it comes to the products. I decided to try it out for a week and I lost 5 lbs. I didn't exercise all that week (exercise room issues). I ate on plan but I wasn't a perfect angel. I was coming off my t.o.m. so it might have contributed to the weight loss. I'm maxing out my HNS from now on. I had a whoops this week so my weigh in might not be so great for comparing to last week.

I can't remember who posted on another thread about drinking the concentrated HNS without water but I LOVE them that way. I asked my center about it and it seems that several of them like to drink them from the plastic wrapper too.

Last edited by NotaFatBride; 12-16-2009 at 12:31 AM.
NotaFatBride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:10 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 170/148/140

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by not going to give up View Post
I have been a member of MRC since 10/19/2009 and have not lost the first pound. "OK I lost 6 1/2 pounds and then gained it back". I drink 96 ounces of water a day. I take MRC 6, Corta Trim, Guggel, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Flexseed Oil ....what would kick this in gear and help me to start losing weight? The good thing about the center is I have gained 5 free weeks for different things, like taking in a menu. I need to lose 50 pounds. Does anyone think benefiber would help?
So I'm wanting an update How's your week going?
porchmom84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:24 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 201/191/140

Height: 5' 3"

Good so far. I don't show to have lost any by my scales, but we will see at WI.
not going to give up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 10:51 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 192/188/138

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

not going to give up

I go to the center in Tyler also. How long have u been on the plan? I would message you privately but I have no clue how to do that!
Anti Gluten Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:36 AM   #35  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Gluten Chick View Post
not going to give up

I go to the center in Tyler also. How long have u been on the plan? I would message you privately but I have no clue how to do that!
I think when we become members we can then send emails. I am like you and not certain. I am going on Saturday and catch the special of the 5 weeks free if you purchase $100.00. We have to purchase those HNS's so might as well get something out of it. The center said they won't be giving free weeks anymore after this year. I go to the center right at 9:00 if you would like to go at that time we could meet.
Old 12-23-2009, 11:06 AM   #36  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Gluten Chick View Post
not going to give up

I can give you my email address this way.

karen_humphries

yahoo