Old 11-26-2009, 03:25 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 170/148/140

Height: 5'6"

Default So how is Thanksgiving going for you?

Good here. I'm off program but feel okay about it. Really ENJOYED the pie and a couple of rolls.....turkey, a small twice baked potato some green beans.....didn't feel guilty either....but now the hard part is going to be not keeping going at the leftovers......
porchmom84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 06:43 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/151.5/141

Height: 5'1"

My Thanksgiving has been pretty much on point except for a small amount of stuffing I had to replace my dinner bread since I didn't have any with me. I drank only water so I've been doing good.
angelofsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 08:16 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 189/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

I ate a regular Thanksgiving meal with my family and feel just fine about it.
Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 09:59 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 165/155/140

I made healthy dressing, greens and trifle. I chose to eat mostly my things at a huge neighborhood pot luck but I do not feel guilty at all. I came home and done a 50 minute exercise video by myself and then my kiddos came in and wanted to do the 20 minute family fit video. Whatever, it's Thanksgiving and I was just concentrating on what I am thankful for!!!
Jokan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 10:09 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 193.0/185.0/140.0

Height: 5'1

I had some pie and whipped cream and that was the only thing off plan I ate.. Dont feel great about it, but whatever.. Tomorrow is another day. Ready to lose the last 10 pounds..

Ronnie :0
RonnieAdl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 12:05 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 219.5/see ticker/168

Height: 5'7"

Went back and forth over what to eat for the last week - decided late yesterday and today to eat OP...feel a little slighted not the same for Thanksgiving, but oh well...tomorrows another day and next year is another year. I am proud of being strong and having the willpower to say no - I've never had the willpower before. Enjoyed visiting with family and friends - that was my main goal today.
leigh34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:17 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Took yesterday off and will do meta quick for the next 3-4 days. I'm ready to get rid of these last 10 lbs too. Sometimes for me, a cheat day and then back OP brings on a weight drop, so maybe this will help! Happy Afterthanksgiving to all!
cmb9697 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 10:15 AM   #8  

Height: 5'6''

I was on plan all day. I even brought an apple for lunch with me to my aunt's house. Was the hardest thing i've done so far on plan. I REALLY felt the sacrifice around dessert time, but I decided that I was worth more than a slice of pie or a cookie. I want this weight off and for me, that was worth the sacrifice.

Today we're traveling to another Thanksgiving meal. Lets hope I can do as well this time as I did last time...I'm not as in control of this meal because I'm not bringing anything. We'll see huh?

Good for everyone who made a conscious decision, whether it was to be on plan or not. You are in control of your food. As long as you think about what you eat before you eat it, you're controlling the food, not the other way around. Stay that way
Hvnlymzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 12:59 AM   #9  

I limited myself to 1 roll and took 1 tbsp of yams, stuffing, potatoes, and cranberry sauce. I took less than a 1/2" slice of pie. I drank only water (oh! that wine was calling my name). I ate a healthy dinner of more turkey and veggies (I had another roll and another teeny slice of pie).

I'm happy with my actions. My future in-laws are here and I stress eat. I'm proud of myself for not gorging on everything.

Test number 2- future mother-in-laws black eyed peas tomorrow. They're delicious! Everything she cooks ends with "and add a stick of butter". Gotta love the south

Last edited by NotaFatBride; 11-28-2009 at 01:00 AM.
NotaFatBride is offline   Reply With Quote