my fellow nebraskans...

• OH MY LORD, Y'ALL.

what on earth happened in that football game today?! and is it just me, or do you suddenly have the urge to go out and drown your sorrows in red beers?

sorry, i know this isn't really diet-related, but i'm home alone and needed to vent
  • Quote: OH MY LORD, Y'ALL.

what on earth happened in that football game today?! and is it just me, or do you suddenly have the urge to go out and drown your sorrows in red beers?

sorry, i know this isn't really diet-related, but i'm home alone and needed to vent
    I hear ya!
  • I need Cody Green!
  • or some players who can hang on to the ball when they catch it...
  • hey....did you hear someone egged Pelinis house?????? Ya, they think is what Zack Lee....only 3 of 10 eggs hit the house!!!

I turned the TV on in the 2nd quarter and turned it off at half-time. It was pretty sad!

Hey, does anyone locally need any clothes? I have from size 18-22...casual and work casual. If you need something, let me know. I really need to get rid of it!

-- JJ
  • Quote: Hey, does anyone locally need any clothes? I have from size 18-22...casual and work casual. If you need something, let me know. I really need to get rid of it!-- JJ
    Seems to me like there are enough Nebraskans you could have a clothes swap. I would love to give clothes to people on this journey rather than just to Goodwill or such, so I'm trying to get our center to help with something like this. Bring stuff in, take what you want, what's left over goes to local women's center or some such place.

What made it even harder to take here... I'm married to an IA State grad. Ugh! This house is split on these games and I usually walk away happy. I told him he had to get out.... for some reason, he didn't leave but knew enough not to gloat too bad. Maybe he was afraid I would really throw him out then!