Newbie in Colorado, love a buddy

• Hello! I have been on the start plan (not sure what they called it) for a week and I officially start Monday. I have so say, the supplements I have been taking have been working wonders with my mood, energy levels, and has considerably helped with the lack of hunger! I am very excited about starting this plan and would love to find a buddy or group for support. Love this site. Any suggestions for a newbie? Thanks!

Shaye
  • Quote: Hello! I have been on the start plan (not sure what they called it) for a week and I officially start Monday. I have so say, the supplements I have been taking have been working wonders with my mood, energy levels, and has considerably helped with the lack of hunger! I am very excited about starting this plan and would love to find a buddy or group for support. Love this site. Any suggestions for a newbie? Thanks!

Shaye
    Welcome aboard Shaye! Keep checkng the site - lot's of nice folks here that can help answer questions for you as they come up. If you follow the program as written you will be pleased with the results.
  • Thanks Keiko! I will do so. I think it will be a great source of support.