3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Metabolic Research Center (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/metabolic-research-center-228/)
-   -   So how many Indiana people do we have here now? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/metabolic-research-center/184285-so-how-many-indiana-people-do-we-have-here-now.html)

Dolly 10-15-2009 06:17 PM

So how many Indiana people do we have here now?

I know there's Noahsmama but I think we've just added a few.

We Hoosiers will have to keep up with the Nebraskans and the Colorado folk now.

Joy2MeNu 10-16-2009 11:04 AM

Me, from the West Lafayette, IN area.

Roadqueen 10-16-2009 12:19 PM

Mee too

I,m from Franklin Indiana. I attend the Columbus, Indiana center.
OK, that's three.

noahsmama 10-16-2009 08:18 PM

Little edie already mentioned me, but here I am. I saw a lady from Seymour post earlier in the week. I wonder where she went.

Dolly 10-17-2009 12:57 AM

Isn't she iluvindiana? I was thinking there was one more.

I love this little subculture of the MRC activity where we can all talk. It's not an easy diet to explain to anyone else.

Dolly 10-17-2009 12:59 AM

Joy, you're stats are looking great.

Roadqueen, do you work in Franklin too?

Roadqueen 10-17-2009 08:27 PM

little eddie,
No I work in Indianapolis. I'm a RN in the anesthesia department at the VA.

I too am so thankful for this forum. When My co-workers ask about my diet, mostly what I get back, after I try and explain it, is just a blank stare.

It is going ok for me. I'm just not sure that I'm going to get to my goal in 17 weeks. I just try and do the program one day at a time.

mmswango 10-17-2009 09:09 PM

I live in Fishers and go to the Shelbyville site. I've lost 9 lbs in 3 weeks.

boiler up mom 10-18-2009 04:47 PM

I'm from Columbus and am on my 9th day of program on the green menu. Thanks for the support and great information that I'm getting out of this.

Joy2MeNu 10-19-2009 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little edie (Post 2974098)
Joy, you're stats are looking great.

Roadqueen, do you work in Franklin too?

Thanks so much little edie. I am really pleased with the progress. Always wish it would even go faster, but as I am picking up steam in my exercise, I see it speeding up again. I already feel so much better so that makes it so worth it within itself!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar08/...3/130/215/.png :dizzy:;)

Roadqueen 10-19-2009 06:33 PM

Have any of you Columbus ladies attended the Wed, exercise class?

noahsmama 10-20-2009 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boiler up mom (Post 2976011)
I'm from Columbus and am on my 9th day of program on the green menu. Thanks for the support and great information that I'm getting out of this.

Welcome to this great resource! You'll discover so many things about the program from all the wonderful ladies (and gentlemen) that post here. I have found this to site to be a HUGE benefit to me on the program. I honestly don't know that I would be as successful without it. Oh and just a tidbit, don't mention this website at the center. For some reason they don't like it? :) It's probably because we're learning things that they may not like (like where to buy cheaper HNS's :))

noahsmama 10-20-2009 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roadqueen (Post 2977984)
Have any of you Columbus ladies attended the Wed, exercise class?

I used to but haven't for a long time. For me, I'd rather just do it on my own. I believe I'm going to Joy's dance class on Thursday night though. I thought I might try it and see how it goes.

dance4ever 10-21-2009 10:55 AM

Thanks little edie for this thread.
Yes, I go to the Columbus site.
I'm a newbie. Been viewing threads since I started MRC back in Sept. I had my 1st month weigh in and I'm down 14lbs and 20.5" This is the best program ever. If it wasn't for the help of the ladies here though I'm not sure I would be doing as well. Thanks to all of you!!
Roadqueen I have been to a couple of Wednesday nite excercise classes but have been doing my own at home lately. I'm also thinking about Joy's dance class on Thursday if I can get there in time

annie175 10-21-2009 11:19 AM

I am not on MRC, however I am from Indianapolis, IN.