Old 10-21-2009, 09:48 AM   #1  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 212/212/130

Height: 5'1

Default Is heart burn normal????

I have only started the preconditioning phase but last night I had the worst heart burn and I never get heart burn. Could this be from drinking so much more water than normal??? Either that or the flax seed???? Anyone have this problem in the beginning???
LaRee mother of 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 01:11 PM   #2  
Now UC it! Now U don't!

S/C/G: 210/194/140 Rd 2 beginning 3/7

Height: 5' 3.5"

No. I don't think any heartburn I have had is due to the diet. For me I get those issues when I am: 1. excited, and 2. coupled with certain food. I know you said you were excited and/or anxious about getting started, so just perhaps that is the issue. Calm down, slow down, relax and hopefully this will resolve itself. Since I do have a history of stomach issues though, I highly recommend probiotics. Natren's Healthy Trinity is amazing and I believe even assists with weight loss. Hope this straightens up for you!
Joy2MeNu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 01:14 PM   #3  
Now UC it! Now U don't!

S/C/G: 210/194/140 Rd 2 beginning 3/7

Height: 5' 3.5"

Oh, also, I don't take flax seed. I take super omega 3's (12 per day), so not sure about if that could be a problem or not. I just know the omega doesn't cause me any problems.
Joy2MeNu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 02:56 PM   #4  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 212/212/130

Height: 5'1

My center told me to take 3000-9000 mg of flax seed per day. I picked up some flax seed at 1000mg per gel cap. It says on the bottle to only take 2 per day. It also contains 600mg of omega 3. Suggestions????
LaRee mother of 3 is offline   Reply With Quote