Day 9 and plateauing

• Okay...I've read this is normal, even good...but it's still bothering me....any of you been through this....how long did it last.....
  • Quote: Okay...I've read this is normal, even good...but it's still bothering me....any of you been through this....how long did it last.....
    Yes this is totally normal. It could last a week or longer. I was on one a few weeks ago that lasted nearly 2 weeks. Just keep OP and try to increase your water and it will come off!
  • PorchMom....It is happening to me right now. I haven't lost for a month, in fact have gained a pound. I am staying OP and don't know what I am doing wrong. I am getting disgusted, but not discouraged.....I will wait it out and hopefully things will start to work again for me. I lost fast the first month, so I am thankful for that. If I hadn't, then I would be kicking myself mighty hard for joining such a program.
  • A plateau is typical after 10 -14 days on plan, you could expect it to last 1 week to 10 days or so. They suggested to me during this time to drink more water, eat clean protein (eggs) and eat lots of fish. Coincidence or not, I lost 4 1/2 lbs that particular week following the plateau.

Maintain your momentum - keep up with your plan, eating on time, drinking more water, some exercise and your hard work will be recognized.
  • Quote: Okay...I've read this is normal, even good...but it's still bothering me....any of you been through this....how long did it last.....
    Mine lasted a week and a half. Then I had my wisdom teeth out, went on the liquid diet thru MRC (I think it's Meta Slim Quick...or something like that)...seriously it was a true liquid diet until dinner which was actually fine but I thought I would lose for sure and so did they...I GAINED 2lbs! Talk about heart breaking! Not only had I been plateauing for a week and a half then I gain Found out that it was most likely from the meds and anesthesia and it would fall away once I flushed them out of my system.
    Well, I'm happy to report that they did fall away along with 3 extra lbs!!!! I was so ready to throw in the towel...I'm glad I didn't! Now I just have to remember that for my next plateau
  • Quote: A plateau is typical after 10 -14 days on plan, you could expect it to last 1 week to 10 days or so. They suggested to me during this time to drink more water, eat clean protein (eggs) and eat lots of fish. Coincidence or not, I lost 4 1/2 lbs that particular week following the plateau.

Maintain your momentum - keep up with your plan, eating on time, drinking more water, some exercise and your hard work will be recognized.
    Is there a limit to how many eggs a day you can have--in other words could you have 2 eggs at breakfast and 2 at lunch (3 x week)
  • With all these plateaus lasting for a week or more, how do you ever get to goal in the allotted time. I really just started, but im already freaking out about not getting to 72 lbs in 24 weeks.