Is It Or Is It Not

• I have a silly question, I am on MRC and have been since the first of July. Is a vitamin a vitamin? I purchased the multi vitamins from the center, when I ask the girl if I could just take centrum vitamins would it be the same. She told me no so now I am a little confused about this.
  • My guess is that they make NO money on vitamins that you buy elsewhere . Less profit for them.
  • Quote: I have a silly question, I am on MRC and have been since the first of July. Is a vitamin a vitamin? I purchased the multi vitamins from the center, when I ask the girl if I could just take centrum vitamins would it be the same. She told me no so now I am a little confused about this.
    Maybe the formula is not 100% equal or the same as theirs but a MV (Multivitamin) is a MV... it makes no difference where you buy it and I agree w/the last poster, they don't make a profit if you buy your vits etc elsewhere. I have never purchased a MV, Flax, B6 or B12 from them, FYI.
    :0)
  • Ditto what Karen says. I take the Wal-Mart brand of the Women's One-a-day and Wal-Mart's flaxseed oil and have never been pressured to buy MRC's.
  • At the very first meeting, we were told we could take any MV...but she did say to make sure it will disolve in water, because it gets through your system much faster. I never tried mine to see if they do. I do remember that Dr. Oz one time on the Oprah show that you should take half of your MV in the morning, and the other half later in the day. I thought that was very interesting also. I have been doing that....