Old 04-08-2014, 02:24 PM   #181  
Idaho

Height: 5'7"

skinnymiss42 - welcome and come join us on the monthly thread!

rwquiltsn and Skrytus - Agreed on the menus! They are copyrighted documents. Just consider the loss of revenue from distributing the menus to one person - the sign up costs, supplements and HNSs for say 13 weeks...adds up. I certainly wouldn't want to get a bill from MRC for that!
selway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 04:12 PM   #182  

S/C/G: 145/136/120

Height: 5.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyice26 View Post
I have many of the menu's if anyone needs them. The only thing I don't think I have is stabilization and maintenance. Does anyone have these? I tried MRC on my own after a co-worker of mine had great results with going to the centers. In the first 2 weeks I lost 8 lbs. and I was not COMPLETELY on plan the whole time. Sometimes I would sneak in a small handful of chocolate chips :P. Maybe if I had stayed more O.P. I would have lost even more but I am happy with what I lost. Needless to say I started back to school, moved into a new house, and had many MANY September birthday's to get through and I completely stopped doing the plan. I have gone through the remorse and am now ready to start again. The only thing I seem to lack is accountability and encouragement. I don't think I need the centers to do this for me, I think just having a buddy would help. Would anyone else mind if I joined this bandwagon?
I am new to the site and am in need for MRC Menu's right not I am in need or the Mets Quick. I have the green menu and the Meta Boost and also the stabilization and maintenance. I went throught the MRC program and am still paying off my credit card from the last time but need to shead a few pounds. Any help I would be willing to share my menu's
kgoethe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 07:33 PM   #183  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgoethe View Post
I am new to the site and am in need for MRC Menu's right not I am in need or the Mets Quick. I have the green menu and the Meta Boost and also the stabilization and maintenance. I went throught the MRC program and am still paying off my credit card from the last time but need to shead a few pounds. Any help I would be willing to share my menu's
The menu's are designed to incorporate the HNS drinks, if you don't have the drinks the menu's really aren't any good. We aren't suppose to share, if you went thru it once you can call the center and they will send you what you need.
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 06:24 PM   #184  

S/C/G: 189/160/149

Height: 5'3

Default Do overs!

I joined MRC in July 2012. Lost 40 lbs by November, which was my goal. They would not put me on Maintenance because I my Body fat was not at their number. (Only a point or two away) but I didn't want to pay another sign up fee, and so I was happy with my results, and decided to continue on my own. I did well for the first year, but last fall I started putting on a pound here and a pound there! Well, here I am up 15 pounds. So, I too would like to start again on my own, but would love to get and give support!! I remember quotes I read here when I started that helped me, so I am sharing them with you. "Skinny feels better than anything I eat" " I can eat whatever I want, I just choose not to eat cheesecake (or whatever) right now." "My body is important and I want to be healthy as I grow older"
Beachgirlwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 09:40 PM   #185  

S/C/G: 178/178/140

Height: 5'4"

Default I'm in!!!

Trying again this time on my own. I know it will be more difficult, but I can't make it to the center twice a week. I'm planning on this forum being my accountability since that is such a big part for me. Thanks.
brandy8188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 06:49 AM   #186  

Default I really want to do this program but I am overseas!

I lost weight so fast on this before, after the birth of my first and second children. Then the center in my town closed. Now I am living overseas (UAE) and I see it will take SO long for shipping and such, which is fine except I am motivated RIGHT NOW! lol...to bridge the gap while I am waiting for the HNS and other things to arrive, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to send me the menus? I really want to get going but don't want to give myself the excuse of time to gain more weight ! I am at the highest weight of my life except for the end of pregnancies

I plan to use a subsitiute for the HNS from GNC that another person has recommended on these forums.

Thanks if you can help!
abudhabimommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 07:55 AM   #187  
Sherry, Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by abudhabimommy View Post
I lost weight so fast on this before, after the birth of my first and second children. Then the center in my town closed. Now I am living overseas (UAE) and I see it will take SO long for shipping and such, which is fine except I am motivated RIGHT NOW! lol...to bridge the gap while I am waiting for the HNS and other things to arrive, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to send me the menus? I really want to get going but don't want to give myself the excuse of time to gain more weight ! I am at the highest weight of my life except for the end of pregnancies

I plan to use a subsitiute for the HNS from GNC that another person has recommended on these forums.

Thanks if you can help!
They have changed now to one menu called Metabolic More! They don't use the old ones anymore. I'm not sure you will find anyone to send it too you since we all have had to pay high dollars for this program. Goodluck
Old 07-30-2014, 10:21 AM   #188  

S/C/G: 236/173/125

Height: 5"3

This is my third time at it but this time im going to do it right.. Major set back last year with the whole birth control weight gain...I will work out to tone up the areas i need too. The first time i lost so much weight i had no chest and my bones were sticking out my face.... Im at 196 and want to get down to 135
SatinDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 02:41 PM   #189  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyice26 View Post
Welcome Jeanette! I wouldn't mind if you joined at all. In fact if you can PM me we can talk more about doing this without the centers help.
I am new to website not sure how it works but did metabolic before and wanted to get menus again can anyone help? I have appt in Tampa to go to Doctor Diet Center for Phentermine first visit is 29 and INCLUDES PHENTERMINE and ever month after they said it was 49. I used phentermine before through medi but couldn't afford 100
dollars a week plus I had to pay to fill my script.
kathylgriffin68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 02:49 PM   #190  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsmom View Post
I did this last summer and was successful, but did not stay focused for many reasons and gained it all back. I would like to start this again, but it costs so much $$$. I can't afford it, but I cannot afford to gain anymore weight either. If you are interested in doing this without the cost, we could help each other out...How about it out there???? We can get product elsewhere, no start up fees and keep each other accountable...
can anyone help me with days 1-4 and 5-10 and day 11 of metabolic menu and restaurant guide. I have lost them.
kathylgriffin68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 12:44 PM   #191  
Sherry, Senior Member

Sorry to hear you lost all your information! But we here at MRC have paid to get all this information just as you did at one time! We aren't allow to post or send any of their information to anyone.

good luck
Old 01-31-2016, 08:12 AM   #192  
Motivated Member

S/C/G: 210/204/180

Height: 5'8"

When I rejoined the cost was $99 for 17 weeks. Great deal!
The MRC plan is copyright info.
bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 11:26 PM   #193  

S/C/G: 230/215/125

Height: 5'4

Kathy, if you will look through this thread you will see paperclips. Click on those and you will find the info you are looking for.
streat2222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 10:57 AM   #194  

S/C/G: 236/173/125

Height: 5"3

The first time I lost about 81 pounds and 88 inches from april 2010- Nov 2010... This will be my 4th time around due to having health issues and will stick to it and join maintenance after. Wish me good lucky everyone. If anyone needs help or tips feel free to ask me. But I will be using nectar brand drinks to replace the HNS drinks.
SatinDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 07:04 AM   #195  
Let's get started ....

S/C/G: 197/.../165

Height: 5'10"

I love to hear from your experiences, satin doll. This board is not very active at the moment but I hope it will pick up. What are the nectar drinks? Do you know if you can replace the supplements as well with less expensive ones?
chocolate cheesecake is offline   Reply With Quote