Old 03-22-2016, 11:43 AM   #196  

Hello Everyone--
I want to jump back on the band wagon but can't afford the program right now. Previously I was on the program at a great promotional price! Does anyone have the pre-conditioning menu? Would you care to share? I would really appreciate a jump start until my finances are in order to completely join the program. email: [email protected] Thank you in advance!
blkcoffee53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 09:39 AM   #197  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

blkcoffee:

maybe someone here will email you the information but we aren't suppose to due to copyrights!

We have all paid to get this information!
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 08:38 AM   #198  

Default MRC diet plans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyice26 View Post
Great so let's get started. Does everyone have the meal plan and know what they are supposed to be eating? I am starting...again....day one of the meta-slim plan (ketosis part). Last time I tried this diet I got to day 7 and just got so bored with the food. I wasn't completely hungry although there were times when I did get more hungry. I just don't like to eat salads for lunch and I need something quick and easy to grab and go.
Is there any way to get the mrc diet plans? I really need to lose weight but I honestly don't have the money to spend nor the time to go every week per their regimen. 354 lbs ...I'd say I'm near a breaking point.
Kellbo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 05:38 PM   #199  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellbo88 View Post
Is there any way to get the mrc diet plans? I really need to lose weight but I honestly don't have the money to spend nor the time to go every week per their regimen. 354 lbs ...I'd say I'm near a breaking point.
I don't think we are allowed to share them. People used to do that here but now the info is copyrighted.
Amandarowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 01:19 PM   #200  
Sherry, Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellbo88 View Post
The program won't work unless you use their HNS's drinks and menu's together.
Old 05-02-2016, 09:49 AM   #201  

Default My journey began Mar 2016 to present

I would like to find an alternate please to get the hns, or what other options there are as far as those go, bc the ladies at my center to badgering me to buy things, they must get some kind of commission when people buy something
kisquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 02:46 PM   #202  
Sherry, Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisquared View Post
I would like to find an alternate please to get the hns, or what other options there are as far as those go, bc the ladies at my center to badgering me to buy things, they must get some kind of commission when people buy something
They do but it's not much! You can go to the website and buy the same products but it's like $1.00 more!
Old 07-11-2016, 01:13 PM   #203  

S/C/G: 236/173/125

Height: 5"3

there are some hns..You can get it from either vitamin shoppe its called the nectar comes in many flavors you get more for your money.
SatinDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 10:20 AM   #204  

Question I can do this - I hope!!

Hello, I have been on the MRC diet a while back. I do still have the menus (from like 6 years ago). However, my sister was on it a few years back as well (like 3 years ago) and her menu has changed from when I was on it. Can someone please let me know what the current menu is? Meaning, when was the last time they updated it? I would like to try this on my own. I am the heaviest I have ever been in my life (even at full term with 2 pregnancies) and I MUST do something and I don't have a lot of money to rejoin the program. Please help! If you can email me info., that would be great! NESprinkles at hotmail dot com. Thank you SO much!
NE Cornfed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 11:06 AM   #205  

Default Diet direct

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisquared View Post
Diet Direct sells the identical products (hns) under the protidiet brand, some of the wonderslim products are the same too. You can also get other products too. (Bars, snacks). It's made at the same facility, same product, they just private label it for drop ships to different weight Loss centers.

The savings comes when you order in larger quantities. They have weekly sales and then you get a reasonable price, so if you wait until they go on sale then stock up, you can do pretty well. Otherwise there's not much savings over the center.
dkmd27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 07:51 AM   #206  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amandarowe View Post
I don't think we are allowed to share them. People used to do that here but now the info is copyrighted.
Hello did there program used to be Quick weight loss centers that closed down? Thanks
classykaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 09:00 AM   #207  

S/C/G: 191/184/135

Height: 5'3"

Has anyone used any other substitutes besides from dietdirect! I'm looking specifically for the liquid HNS and bars. Thanks!
NewYearsBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 05:35 AM   #208  

Hi, do you still have a copy of the 5-10 diet & the next one. I can't find any other than my Days 1-4. I'm ready to start!
Obann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 10:58 AM   #209  

Default In Need of MRC menus'

I was very successful on this program about 5 years ago. Life got me off track and I need to get the weight off for good. I can't afford the cost of going into the center.
Can anyone email me the preconditioning and Green menus?
[email protected]
I'm open to other suggestions too.
sqwashd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 04:07 AM   #210  

S/C/G: 180

Height: 5ft 7

MRC sounds kind of expensive. At the end of the day there are lots of great programs out there that are affordable and just if not more effective.
Learn the basics of cooking healthy meals and simple exercises which you can find on youtube.

If you really want to spend money on a plan then metabolic cooking is a cheap affordable recipe guide which I found at the

bottom of this article .

Natural foods. Meal prepping, and exercise is all you need. Weight loss does not have to be complicated.

Last edited by sweetsoph; 02-23-2019 at 04:07 AM.
sweetsoph is offline   Reply With Quote