Old 09-22-2009, 08:45 AM   #196  
Shelby

S/C/G: 153/151/130

Height: 5'4"

Ohhhhhh glad to hear you're on stabilization...I think you'll be just fine if you keep at it...you're almost there!! Keep up the good work!!
dietingagain22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 08:58 PM   #197  
jeanette

S/C/G: 170/139/140

Height: 5'8"

Have you weighed yet? How did you do with your busy schedule and family and summer and all? Do you realize today is the Autumnal Equinox? 5:18pm EDT. You seeing any signs of Fall yet? leaves changing colors? I do so love this time of year. Glad to have you back. jeanette
reuselady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 07:11 PM   #198  
Shelby

I weighed today... 153...but it could be worse...I'll get back to where I need to be...I finished quiting diet pepsi/caffenine last week...today was day one on preconditioning...did really good until the ice cream tonight...whoops...but tomorrow's another day...

Oh my goodness what a busy summer we had!! Busy busy busy...we were camping all the time and the kids had soccer and then of course my daughter broke her arm...poor little girl...now school is back in...we're going away to celebrate my sons birthday this weekend but after that I think we're free and clear for a very long time phew!! well except for figure skating lessons...

oooooh fall is so beautiful....our colors have changed all around us....not much green left anywhere here...it's gorgeous!!

Oh my goodness AND we went on vacation the beginning of August and when we were turning into the hotel parking lot to check in on the very first day we got rear ended and my car got totalled....but everyone's ok and the guy's insurance covered it all and I just got my new car last week....

So now that all my craziness is over I'm ready to get down to business and get rid of these pounds...

how's stabilization going this time around??

Keep up the good work!!
Old 09-29-2009, 09:34 PM   #199  
jeanette

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietingagain22 View Post
I weighed today... 153...but it could be worse...I'll get back to where I need to be...I finished quiting diet pepsi/caffenine last week...today was day one on preconditioning...did really good until the ice cream tonight...whoops...but tomorrow's another day...

Oh my goodness what a busy summer we had!! Busy busy busy...we were camping all the time and the kids had soccer and then of course my daughter broke her arm...poor little girl...now school is back in...we're going away to celebrate my sons birthday this weekend but after that I think we're free and clear for a very long time phew!! well except for figure skating lessons...

oooooh fall is so beautiful....our colors have changed all around us....not much green left anywhere here...it's gorgeous!!

Oh my goodness AND we went on vacation the beginning of August and when we were turning into the hotel parking lot to check in on the very first day we got rear ended and my car got totalled....but everyone's ok and the guy's insurance covered it all and I just got my new car last week....

So now that all my craziness is over I'm ready to get down to business and get rid of these pounds...

how's stabilization going this time around??

Keep up the good work!!
Hey Shelby,
I'm so jealous - fall colors already?!? I grew up in Michigan - maybe that is why I love Autumn so. The brisk weather and beautiful colors (I used to be the one to burn the oak leaves - outlawed now). Enjoy your weekend trip - even if you are on yellow menu, driving through beautiful New England country side will be exhilarating. Will you be taking your new car? What did you get? I'm sorry for the trauma and stress you all went through when your car got totaled but glad he had insurance and no one was hurt.

How's your little lady's arm healing up? You did have a busy summer! With kids, life will be busy. Do you ice skate also? We used to flood our back yard and I loved ice skating after dark. As a kid I walked a lot out of necessity and had a fairly shapely butt. I've lost a lot of my 'curves' both top and bottom. Speaking of that, stabilization is going alright but I'm having a hard time remembering what to eat when and missing eating things I should sometimes. I'm now in week 3 of Stabilization.

I have just gotten through a difficult 4 day period and am back at the exact same scale readings I was the morning it started. I went to a Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony with catered Dinner at Raleigh Civic Center and ate everything they put in front of me (except the rice) even the melt in your mouth whip cream raspberry cake. Then there was an 11 o'clock wedding with reception in a 5 star restaurant mansion. I tried to make a few good Metabolic choices but I had to try things, they were so good, and I had to have a piece of wedding cake. That evening we went to a Thai restaurant to celebrate my younger son's 24th birthday. Delicious food, I'm sure there was sugar in the sauces. I met my out of town sisters Sunday morning for a farewell breakfast at Bob Evens - wasn't too bad, I was able to get 2 eggs over med and wheat toast (which they buttered!). And finally Sunday evening, my DH got a Meat Lovers Pizza for Danny's private family birthday and I had one piece. I think I really am ready for stabilization as my body didn't react too radically to the rich food. I didn't feel real good tummy wise and only a slight head ache on Sunday. But I only showed a 2 lb gain after all that, and by this morning I was back to exactly where I was Thursday morning.

I wish you well as you begin your journey once again. Try to not eat any sugar and it will be easier resisting the temptation after 2 to 3 days. Having even a little sugar will make you continue to crave it (that's my experience). Great to hear from you again. jeanette
Old 10-01-2009, 06:19 PM   #200  
Shelby

Oh no...so the pint of ice cream I had on Monday night probably wasn't a good idea...lol

Oh well I was waiting on some documents from the center to restart and was trying it on my own...I just got what I need today so we've set Monday for the official restart date for preconditioning...I have managed to keep away diet pepsi and caffenine for a week now so I've at least concured one obstacle...next week is sweets

Oh it is so beautiful this time of year. We got a Hyundai Santa Fe. It's amazing....my daughter's arm healed nicely. We got her cast off in 3 1/2 weeks...seemed like an eternity in the summer time though...we do a lot of skating...it's like second nature up here...my daughter takes figure skating lessons so watch for her in the olympics in 10 years LOL

Look at you facing all those temptations!! Congrats on the fact that you've made it this far and your body is readjusting just as it should...I know the last time I made it through the program I had no trouble keeping the weight off until those darn kids blew me up like a balloon!! Now it's my time and I'm going to kick this extra weight now!! I have until July so wish me luck!!

Monday morning...here we go...again!!
Old 10-03-2009, 12:30 AM   #201  
jeanette

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietingagain22 View Post
Oh no...so the pint of ice cream I had on Monday night probably wasn't a good idea...lol

Oh well I was waiting on some documents from the center to restart and was trying it on my own...I just got what I need today so we've set Monday for the official restart date for preconditioning...I have managed to keep away diet pepsi and caffenine for a week now so I've at least concured one obstacle...next week is sweets

Oh it is so beautiful this time of year. We got a Hyundai Santa Fe. It's amazing....my daughter's arm healed nicely. We got her cast off in 3 1/2 weeks...seemed like an eternity in the summer time though...we do a lot of skating...it's like second nature up here...my daughter takes figure skating lessons so watch for her in the olympics in 10 years LOL

Look at you facing all those temptations!! Congrats on the fact that you've made it this far and your body is readjusting just as it should...I know the last time I made it through the program I had no trouble keeping the weight off until those darn kids blew me up like a balloon!! Now it's my time and I'm going to kick this extra weight now!! I have until July so wish me luck!!

Monday morning...here we go...again!!
At least you did not wait 24 years before you did something about the weight gain from being pregnant like I did, Shelby! You'll be able to do it this time. I'm glad you are getting prepared for Monday. Enjoy and say goodbye for a while to those goodies. They will be there waiting for you at the other end.

The Santa Fe is a wonderful car - my sister had one and it probably saved her life when she rolled it in the Pigeon River near Dollywood in Tennessee last April. The Santa Fe was totaled and my sister had a few scratches. Speaking of sisters, I posted a picture of me and 2 of my sisters on my profile as well as a couple of pre-MRC pics. The one who owned the Santa Fe is the shortest one of my sisters. They were here for the wedding in Raleigh last Saturday.

I've got to get to bed - enjoy the weekend and Monday will take care of itself. jeanette
Old 10-06-2009, 07:29 PM   #202  
Shelby

Thanks Jeannette, I'll have to check those pictures out. I have to really find something inside me to get motivated and get on track...I've really been a slacker the last few months. I have to do it...I see pictures of myself and know I need help.... I started eating better this week...but get lost in sweets... So step one diet pepsi kicked... I just stopped drinking anything but water, milk and beer... So I'm getting on the right track... By the end of the week I plan on kicking the sweets completely... I'll make the decision right now to not have any for the next three days... I'll check in tomorrow and let you know how I'm doing
Old 10-06-2009, 07:40 PM   #203  
Shelby

Look at you woman!! Nice job!! Looking good

Glad to hear your sister loved her Santa Fe. We were quite lucky to find it...we're finally out of the woods for run run running. We just have skating lessons twice a week....time to settle down and concentrate on myself...wish me luck...