3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Metabolic Research Center (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/metabolic-research-center-228/)
-   -   Starting Tomorrow! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/metabolic-research-center/150600-starting-tomorrow.html)

SassyTexan 09-01-2008 02:59 PM

Starting Tomorrow!

I'm done with the conditioning stage, down 3 lbs :D

My question is about the Herbal supplements, which ones give the best results and when is the best time to take them.

Here is what I got to start:
Chromium Picolinate
Flax capsules
Corti-trim
Vitamin B-12
Q-10
Guggul Raj

Thanks so much in advance for your help!

chriscrossed 09-01-2008 07:34 PM

Hey there! I'm not going to be any help to you on advice but saw that you are finishing preconditioning and starting tomorrow...me too! yay a MRC diet buddy!!! I'm also in Texas but farther East than Dallas. Here are the supps I'm starting with:

MV
Flax
B12
Guggul
MRC6
5HRT

Do you start with a yellow menu? That's what mine is.......Looking forward to losing 30 pounds!! Woot!

SassyTexan 09-01-2008 07:42 PM

Hey! How nice to find a fellow Texan :)
I'm soooo pumped about starting the program.
I'm on the green menu, I have a lot more to lose than you do, but we're botth on our way to being "Hot Mommas"

Keep me posted on how your first day goes tomorrow!

chriscrossed 09-02-2008 11:58 AM

Hows it going?? So far so good here, but then again I've only had breakfast. I had 1 slice 35 cal. bread(toast) with 1oz 2% colby jack cheese melted on top and 1/2 and orange....also a Grape HNS..it was pretty decent..tasted like grape kool-aid. Hope youre doing awesome so far! :p

SassyTexan 09-02-2008 12:21 PM

Hey! I just tried to send you a private message to check on you, but I'm too new to have that access.
I'm doing well so far, just had breakfast:I had the Mango HNS and it was yummy! 35 cal bread also.
What are you doing for lunch?
Do you work outside the home?

chriscrossed 09-02-2008 01:12 PM

mmm..mango sounds good...not sure if I saw that one at my center.
For lunch I am having 8oz of salad veggies (I have cucumbers, broccoli, cauliflower, celery) with 1/2 cup of LF cottage cheese mixed with Ranch seasoning to make a kind of veggie dip (as recommended by one of the counselors) How bout you?

I do work outside the home but I'm an RN and choose to only work PRN (as needed) so average 2-4 days a month and spend the rest of my time at home with my 14 month old cutie, Aiden and working on school stuff!

Racer Girl 28 09-02-2008 01:37 PM

Still in PreConditioning....Yikes

I go Wednesday evening for my class on menus. I'm really curious about what this is going to be. I have suffered the headaches, and now am achy and tired.......when will this end!???

Advice & encouragement is really needed......I love this board.....really helped me get through the weekend.:?:

SassyTexan 09-02-2008 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racer Girl 28 (Post 2344060)
I go Wednesday evening for my class on menus. I'm really curious about what this is going to be. I have suffered the headaches, and now am achy and tired.......when will this end!???

Advice & encouragement is really needed......I love this board.....really helped me get through the weekend.:?:

RacerGirl: I had no bad effects in Preconditioning, but everyone is different.
Hopefully you can get past the icky feelings.

If you check out the "Take #" thread you can get a lot of info...I think today it's "take 26"
I hope this helps.

chriscrossed 09-02-2008 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racer Girl 28 (Post 2344060)

Racer Girl...are you still on preconditioning? Do/did you drink lots of caffeine before? I know it's been hard coming off the caffeine..I was drinking like 5 cokes a day....a friend of mine who is also doing MRC is now close to week 4...she felt HORRIBLE at first but says she feels AWESOME now...she feels so much better....so push through girl...you can do it!:hug:

Racer Girl 28 09-02-2008 01:47 PM

You guys are awesome.....!!!

I am a coffee & diet coke addict, and it's been rough. I know I'll feel better soon. Stress at work, bad eating habits, and lack of exercise has gotten me to the highest weight I've ever been.

I am really excited about the program, and can't wait to get started!

SassyTexan 09-02-2008 01:59 PM

I am not a caffeine addict which I guess prevented the headaches and such.

I do love Coke Zero though...to me it's a lot better tasting than Diet Coke.

SassyTexan 09-02-2008 02:00 PM

Chriscrossed:

Your lunch sound Yummy! :)
I have steamed veggies and baked chicken, an orange and my Wildberry Passion HNS.

chriscrossed 09-02-2008 02:11 PM

RacerGirl: I feel your pain with the caffeine...I'm a Starbucks junkie in the fall/winter and a coke junkie ALWAYS...bad bad...I'm also at my highest weight ever..but we WILL do this.

Sassy: ...I may try the Wildberry Passion at lunch too.....I have got to get busy I've done NOTHING but play on the internet today..trying to get my pic to work, boy does it have to be tiny or what...still now sure if I got it small enough..guess we'll find out when I post this, huh?

BBL!

cherokee77 09-02-2008 02:32 PM

Today's my first day...again

Hi, fellow Texans. I'm about 150 miles north of Dallas.
I did MRC about 3 years ago and lost 26 lbs and about 53 inches in 13 weeks. I didn't do the maintenance though. I know it works so I decided to do it again. We are planning to have another baby, possibly next year:dizzy:. I say another baby, my babies are 15 and 12. I'm glad I found y'all. If you have any questions, let me know. Maybe I can help.

SassyTexan 09-02-2008 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chriscrossed (Post 2344112)
RacerGirl: I feel your pain with the caffeine...I'm a Starbucks junkie in the fall/winter and a coke junkie ALWAYS...bad bad...I'm also at my highest weight ever..but we WILL do this.

Sassy: ...I may try the Wildberry Passion at lunch too.....I have got to get busy I've done NOTHING but play on the internet today..trying to get my pic to work, boy does it have to be tiny or what...still now sure if I got it small enough..guess we'll find out when I post this, huh?

BBL!

I worked! It's small but it's there;)
You're so cute!