Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 07:54 PM   #541  

S/C/G: 285/SEE TICKER/220?

Height: 6'4''

Hi all! Back from 5 days at the beach, which were beautiful, and we were even spared any effects of Gustav until Monday, when we came home anyway.

Shenanigan - That bump in the hill you rolled over was me. Pizza one night, wings another, and a baked potatoe and ice cream with another dinner. Did stay OP for all bfasts and lunches, but ate mexican on the way home just for good meaure (man I felt sick and bloated after that - felt ok up until that - must have been the final straw).

I DID excercise - hit the gym 3 of the 4 days there HARD, and ran the steps down and up to get to it, from the 14th floor. So, I punished myself during my collapse.

Not going to bother to WI until Thurs/Fri of this week, since I am hanging onto some water big time right now. With weight lifting, I know not to expect big numbers from here on out, and expecting to be up this week, but hey...

Great to read everyones posts, just finished catching up, glad to be back!
Old 09-02-2008, 08:45 PM   #542  
Shannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchoonCR View Post
Hi all! Back from 5 days at the beach, which were beautiful, and we were even spared any effects of Gustav until Monday, when we came home anyway.

Shenanigan - That bump in the hill you rolled over was me. Pizza one night, wings another, and a baked potatoe and ice cream with another dinner. Did stay OP for all bfasts and lunches, but ate mexican on the way home just for good meaure (man I felt sick and bloated after that - felt ok up until that - must have been the final straw).

I DID excercise - hit the gym 3 of the 4 days there HARD, and ran the steps down and up to get to it, from the 14th floor. So, I punished myself during my collapse.

Not going to bother to WI until Thurs/Fri of this week, since I am hanging onto some water big time right now. With weight lifting, I know not to expect big numbers from here on out, and expecting to be up this week, but hey...

I have a bruise from that bump! Glad to know someone was as miserable as I was! Good for you for working out! That had to take some discipline.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:55 PM   #543  
Cari

S/C/G: 304 / ticker / 180

Height: 5'8"

Sounds like 1.5 is a popular number today. I was down that at WI too. I know I didn't get enough water yesterday so trying to get that going again for the next WI.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:23 PM   #544  
Shannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdy2Lose View Post
Sounds like 1.5 is a popular number today. I was down that at WI too. I know I didn't get enough water yesterday so trying to get that going again for the next WI.
Congratulations!
Old 09-02-2008, 10:04 PM   #545  
Judy

S/C/G: 174/ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Hi all!

Signed the 40 lb board before leaving town for the weekend. Tried hard to stay OP but did have a couple of slip ups, so chugged the water down all day yesterday and hit the treadmill hard this morning. Today's WI was down .5 lb, so was able to take advantage of the two free weeks for WI on Friday and again today. Officially start stabilization tomorrow.

I read so many posts trying to catch up, but did want to congratulate all the losers and welcome anyone new.

Shannon, were you the one that asked about the french toast? It is one of my favorite breakfasts. I add a half teaspoon of vanilla and some cinnamon to the beaten eggs, then use 2 tsp. of the fake syrup (made from 4 Tbsp Splenda, 1/4 c. water, 1 tsp maple extract, bring to a boil then simmer 5 min.). I keep mine in the frig in a small round container with a lid, so can pull it out quickly. My problem is getting in both eggs with only one piece of bread. I usually pour a bunch of the egg on top of the bread once it is in the pan. Hope this helps.
Old 09-02-2008, 10:13 PM   #546  
Shannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gma to 4 View Post
Hi all!

Signed the 40 lb board before leaving town for the weekend. Tried hard to stay OP but did have a couple of slip ups, so chugged the water down all day yesterday and hit the treadmill hard this morning. Today's WI was down .5 lb, so was able to take advantage of the two free weeks for WI on Friday and again today. Officially start stabilization tomorrow.

I read so many posts trying to catch up, but did want to congratulate all the losers and welcome anyone new.

Shannon, were you the one that asked about the french toast? It is one of my favorite breakfasts. I add a half teaspoon of vanilla and some cinnamon to the beaten eggs, then use 2 tsp. of the fake syrup (made from 4 Tbsp Splenda, 1/4 c. water, 1 tsp maple extract, bring to a boil then simmer 5 min.). I keep mine in the frig in a small round container with a lid, so can pull it out quickly. My problem is getting in both eggs with only one piece of bread. I usually pour a bunch of the egg on top of the bread once it is in the pan. Hope this helps.
Thanks Gma. I just followed the recipe by the book. I think the vanilla would definitely help. It is a lot of egg, though!
Old 09-02-2008, 10:15 PM   #547  

S/C/G: 187.5/see ticker/149

Height: 5'4"

Congrats to all the losers!

SchoonCR - glad Gustav didn't ruin your vacation!

Gma to 4 - thanks for posting the French Toast and syrup recipe - I'm planning to make pancakes for the family this weekend (now that I've made it to Day 11 ) and thought I'd have to do without syrup.

Rdy2 Lose, JStuckly, Silverbelle - As of WI today I'm in the 1.5 lb down club too.
Old 09-02-2008, 10:16 PM   #548  
Denise

S/C/G: 354/ticker/183

Height: 5'11"

Congratulations GMA!!!!! You're starting stabilization, that's so great!!!

I weighed in tonight, and lost 4lbs so I got the 2 weeks added on also; I also got to sign the 130lb board! I'm so excited!!!!

Have a great night!
Old 09-02-2008, 10:22 PM   #549  

S/C/G: 210/210/160

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by namaste View Post

I weighed in tonight, and lost 4lbs so I got the 2 weeks added on also; I also got to sign the 130lb board! I'm so excited!!!!

Have a great night!
Crongratulations! That is amazing! You must be soo proud of yourself.
Old 09-02-2008, 10:36 PM   #550  
Judy

S/C/G: 174/ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Quote:

Have a great night!
Denise: You are a rock star! Now I'll have to look for your name on that 130 lb board on Friday. Congratulations! You are kickin' @ss!

Judy
Gma to 4
Old 09-03-2008, 01:53 AM   #551  
Auntie Weiz

S/C/G: 279/236/150

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:

Have a great night!
Congratulations Nameste!! That is awesome... 130#s... You Rock Girl...
Old 09-03-2008, 01:58 AM   #552  
Auntie Weiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdy2Lose View Post
Hey [B]RDY2Lose[/B] Going the right direction.. that's great. I haven't seen you on the board before, although I am fairly new and might have missed you. Welcome aboard. I get lots of inspiration and motivation from this board.
Old 09-03-2008, 02:03 AM   #553  
Auntie Weiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchoonCR View Post

Schooncr Welcome back Yum... baked potato.. I miss those. I also miss having my diet popsicle in the evening for a snack. Any suggestions... MORE WATER? I am drinking so much I feel like a goldfish bowl lol, but it does help with the munchies
Old 09-03-2008, 03:55 AM   #554  

Height: 5"7

Default Me!!

Well Ive been doing MRC since Aug 24th and my weigh in on the 29th said i lost 4.5 pounds. I'm excited because I can feel the difference in my clothes a little bit. Im just worried I will tweak things or fall out of dedication. But right now i'm pretty tight about it. i just cant wait for the meal replacements b/c I'm on the run a LOT!! My next weigh in is in the morning my scale says 4 more but we will see what the scale thingy says
Old 09-03-2008, 09:05 AM   #555  
dla
Denise

S/C/G: 321/ticker/175

Height: 5'-10"

Quote:

Have a great night!
You are my HERO!!
Closed Thread