Mrc-6

• I would like yalls thoughts on MRC-6

Is it good, bad??? I want to try it but I don't want to spend the money if it ant worth it u know.
  • Quote: I would like yalls thoughts on MRC-6

Is it good, bad??? I want to try it but I don't want to spend the money if it ant worth it u know.
    I used it pretty much all along, so I don't know if not taking it would've made a difference. I do have friends who swear by it, and like I said, I took it all along.
    BUT you can get a much cheaper version on iherb.com - 180 capsules for $7.82.
    http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails....1&pid=506&at=0
  • Thanks for letting me know, I think I am going try it!
  • Quote: I used it pretty much all along, so I don't know if not taking it would've made a difference. I do have friends who swear by it, and like I said, I took it all along.
    BUT you can get a much cheaper version on iherb.com - 180 capsules for $7.82.
    http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails....1&pid=506&at=0
    Can you enlighten me as to the effects of MRC-6. Jittery? Insomnia? I am curious. I don't want to get "hooked" on something. It seems like you were taking it and are not now. Was that an easy transition?
  • It doesn't make me jittery at all.
  • Quote: Can you enlighten me as to the effects of MRC-6. Jittery? Insomnia? I am curious. I don't want to get "hooked" on something. It seems like you were taking it and are not now. Was that an easy transition?
    None of the above. It isn't really a thermogenic - it doesn't boost your metabolism. It supposedly helps your body metabolize fat. The iherb.com says about their version:

* With Grapefruit, Kelp, Lecithin, B-6, Chromium, & Glucomannan
    * Supports Healthy Blood Glucose Levels
    * GMP Quality Assured
    * A Dietary Supplement
    This combination of Apple Cider Vinegar, Kelp, Lecithin, and B-6 is a time-tested formula used by millions in the U.S. for decades. NOW® has reintroduced this proven combination and added powdered Glucomannan, a fibrous tuber, Grapefruit Fiber and chelated Chromium for synergistic support.

I tend to be skeptical when they call something "liposuction in a bottle" like MRC does with the MRC6 - but I did take it all along when I was in weight loss phase, and I'm taking the iherb version now that I'm working on getting these lbs I regained back off. I figure it can't hurt.
  • Quote: I would like yalls thoughts on MRC-6

MRC-6 is probably one of my favorite supplements on program! The consultants told me that it helps with fat loss in stubborn places and oxidizes fat in bulges (cellulite and such) faster then your body would on its own... I like it because I feel like I have more energy on it and I have never felt jittery or felt like I had insomnia! Hope this helps...
  • Quote: None of the above. It isn't really a thermogenic - it doesn't boost your metabolism. It supposedly helps your body metabolize fat. The iherb.com says about their version:

* GMP Quality Assured
    * A Dietary Supplement
    This combination of Apple Cider Vinegar, Kelp, Lecithin, and B-6 is a time-tested formula used by millions in the U.S. for decades. NOW® has reintroduced this proven combination and added powdered Glucomannan, a fibrous tuber, Grapefruit Fiber and chelated Chromium for synergistic support.

I tend to be skeptical when they call something "liposuction in a bottle" like MRC does with the MRC6 - but I did take it all along when I was in weight loss phase, and I'm taking the iherb version now that I'm working on getting these lbs I regained back off. I figure it can't hurt.
    I will try the MRC-6. I'm afraid of getting "hooked" on something, and not being able to sleep, or needing ANOTHER supplement to bring me "down." Any thoughts on supplements I should steer clear of?

Thanks for your advice - VERY valuable.
  • Quote: None of the above. It isn't really a thermogenic - it doesn't boost your metabolism. It supposedly helps your body metabolize fat. The iherb.com says about their version:

* GMP Quality Assured
    * A Dietary Supplement

That is a good supplement, but is missing 2 of the key ingredients in MRC-6. Bromelain and Blue-Green Algae. Of those 2, from what I have read, Bromelain may be the more important of the 2, supposedly an herb known to seek out fatty deposits in the body and help in metabolising them.

Good news is, you can get that cheap anywhere, even GNC. Blue green algae - not sure about that one. That supplement you found is SO cheap, I may get that and just add the bromelain to it. That is an AWESOME price!

Below is the one I found, that has all the ingredients MRC-6 has, in the exact same quantities, it just leaves out the B-6, which can also easily be added. Only thing is... it is $24, much more than the I-herb pills, but much less the MRC price.
    http://www.wlc.y2webbuilder.com/cata...75/4850305.htm
  • Interesting!! I'll have to keep these 2 in mind!!

So yall think taking either of these is just as good as taking the MRC 6??