Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2008, 01:22 AM   #376  
Denise

S/C/G: 354/ticker/183

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by losingforhealth View Post
I wanted to let you all know I hit the 70lb board I am so on cloud nine I now weigh 174.5 yeah . I started stabalization today. they are going to do my measurements next week.
Congradulations on all of yu that lost this week. melanie

Congratulations! You did it! You made it! You are there!!!!! Wonderful job! I'm so happy for you! I'm sending BIG hugs your way!

Denise

Last edited by namaste; 06-28-2008 at 01:23 AM.
Old 06-28-2008, 02:00 AM   #377  

S/C/G: 244/174.5/171

Height: 5'10'

Thanks you are really the one that has lost alot and you have been a real inspiration for me you and Donuts. How is he doing I wonder.
I have been reading these boards every since I joined MRC last July. I just wonder what happen to some of the others that joined last year and we never hear from any of them anymore. Melanie
Well I had better get to bed it is later than I thought.

bye 240s,230s,220s,210s,200s,190s,180s

one for ever 5lbs
:c loud9::clo ud9:
Old 06-28-2008, 09:44 AM   #378  
Pat

S/C/G: 198/see ticker/150

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
I wanted to let you all know I hit the 70lb board I am so on cloud nine I now weigh 174.5 yeah . I started stabalization today. they are going to do my measurements next week.
Way to go Melanie....70 pounds....WOW! You will love stabilization. You get to add back in so many foods. It is kind of scary at first but you just have to remember to tay in control. I feel like I am doing a pretty good job keeping up with what I eat although I have to work at it. I kind of feel like I did when I first started trying to keep track of everything but now it is a lot easier. It is amazing that I am making such better choices for myself. Good Luck! You can do it!
Old 06-28-2008, 10:19 AM   #379  

S/C/G: 217/ticker/170

Quote:
Way to go, Melanie! I am so excited for you! You've already done the hard part--you'll do great with stabilization!

I just noticed that we are the same height--it's so exciting to see success at the 5'10" marker! Yea! I'm giving you my first emoticon!
Old 06-28-2008, 12:16 PM   #380  
Cristine

S/C/G: 168/158/140

Height: 5'5"

Hi, everyone-

I am new to the program (just started yesterday) and am excited, nervous, a little doubtful right now. I've been reading through this forum and am so grateful to have found it. The support here is fantastic and you have answered so many of my questions already.

I'm in the 'detox' week now and am amazed at how much food I have to eat (way more than I usually do). I purchased the vitamin, flax, MRC-6 and MSM, but didn't buy the other supplements that were recommended (quite pricey...).

Anyway, I guess I'm skeptical at this point because I faithfully followed the Sonoma diet for the past two years and lost 20 pounds, but fell of the wagon last November and gained all of it, plus a little, back. That's the story of my life (and I can see I'm in good company!!). I have a hard time believing that I'm going to drop a minimum of 3 pounds per week. That's NEVER happened to me before on any of the plans I've been on, like WW, which I followed religiously, even with regular exercise.

Is it the supplements that make the weight loss possible? I don't want to get my hopes up and lose my motivation...

Thanks!
Old 06-28-2008, 01:29 PM   #381  
Gina

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/180

Height: 5'8"

Sharon - you look amazing and I can definately see the difference - have a blast on your cruise.

Losing4health - congratulations on making the 70 lb board and STABALIZATION!! That's awesome.

CountryMomma - Just follow the plan, ask a lot of questions (at the center and here) and you will do great. A lot of us have been on a ton of other diets with no real success. This is the first one that has worked for me & fast too! I didn't take any of the extra supplements (other than my own vitamins, flax & MSM) until the last month. I personally wanted to see if I could do it "on my own". The last month the cravings were getting to me and I wanted to concentrate on the belly fat a little more and added the MRC-6 & Cort-trim and it has helped a lot. Most of us would recommend that you start with the basics and add what you think you need. We're all different and need different things. I have a feeling, if you've followed the other plans in the past, that you will do teriffic on MRC. Make sure to weigh, measure and double check your food sheet at each meal. The rules are pretty simple and you will get in the swing of thigns quickly. Use us here! And WELCOME!
Old 06-28-2008, 01:41 PM   #382  
Dixie

Height: 5'3"

Goal4Life - WOW your before and after pics are amazing. Congratulations
Old 06-28-2008, 05:21 PM   #383  

Country Mama Welcome to the board!

Ditto to Gina on weighing and measuring your food, starting slowly with the supplements, and double-checking your food sheet. I would also recommend using the WHOLE menu. I eat the same thing for breakfast 5 days a week and usually have some variety of grilled chicken and salad for lunch, but do try to find lots of good things to eat on the menu and vary your HNS flavors so that you stay engaged and don't get bored. I think several of us would say there have been foods we've tried on plan and liked that we'd never had before, so be open-minded!
Old 06-28-2008, 05:33 PM   #384  
Cristine

S/C/G: 168/158/140

Height: 5'5"

Thank you so much for the advice and the warm welcome. I haven't started the protein drinks yet (I guess that's next week), but I'm really looking forward to them. I get so hungry between meals and my counselor said they'll help keep me feeling full. I'm filling up on veggies, though.

You all are so supportive and great, and inspiring. When I see how much weight you've all lost, it is amazing. Losing4health- WAY TO GO!!!
Old 06-28-2008, 07:14 PM   #385  
Gina

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/180

Height: 5'8"

The fiber fill drink will help with hunger - it tastes like wedding punch, but the water will really help ward off the hunger pangs.

I do eat a large variety of foods and I'm constantly trying new things. I honestly feel like I eat a larger variety of foods now than before this new lifestyle. After a while, you get really good at adapting your "normal" foods to be MRC compliant. BTW, I finally tried the root beer float that everyone was raving about - it is HEAVENLY!! I don't know why I had never tried it before. I guess it was buried too far back in the drink recipes and I hadn't gotten that far. You would think, after 300 days with MRC, that I would have tried everything by now!
Old 06-28-2008, 07:52 PM   #386  
DIANA-Start Date 03/08/08

S/C/G: 243/206/180

Height: 5'4

Hi all and WELCOME country mamma!!Well i went in today to get weighed and measured and since march 22nd i have lost 26.4 pounds and 26.5 inches! I thought that was awsome i did re-sign for another 17 weeks so i plan to lose alot more! I just want all you to know that i could not have done it without all your help and encouragment!
Old 06-28-2008, 08:57 PM   #387  
MRC Repeat Offender

S/C/G: 251/151/151

Height: 5'9"

alexiah: Oh good, I'm glad you've gone on and signed up to continue! You've really been doing well so keep it going!

CountryMomma:

So glad you found us here! I find that the protein drinks really help keep me from getting hungry. I have been really happy with the program & this group is WONDERFUL for support.
Old 06-28-2008, 09:21 PM   #388  

Hi everbody thank you all so much.
To you all that are new believe me this program works. I have learned that we our ownselves have to be in contol of our food. That was a piece of advice my doctor gave me last year. My Blood Pressure was real high I had had a stroke in 2000 and my dr flat told me I was headed for another. I was given the medicine that prevented it from doing alot of damage then. I was lucky the Good Lord was watching over me.
I do have a seizure disorder from it. Plus my sister that is a lot heavier than I was had developed Diabetis. Something I didn't want. It really is what woke me up Because I was hungry all the time and would eat all the time. I was weighing between 245 and 250 even though I am a tall woman most of my weight was around my stomach . But I have lost 79nches all over my body and most in my abdomen and hips and chest.
I take the MRC-6, Cort-trim, Flax, B6, Internal cleanser, and fat and carb blocker also the Liquid minreals these are very important. I took the Metabolic Appetite control also but I haven't took it since March. Also my HNS
I found that alot of my food cravings when I was heavy was because my body had been programmed into thinking yes I needthose potatoes or pasta or sweets. We train our bodies into this. I was raised the old fashion ways my mother cooked mostly high carb foods because it was how she was raised my dad also. In turn all of us girls in my family were raised this way. As alot of us are.
My mother also joined when I did but she has never weighed over 175lbs she is tall also she lost 30lbs and has learned alot just like I have.
I have been on diets before don't get me wrong but I never learned anything just how fast i could eat something off plan that in turn would trigger me to eat what I wanted. That old saying a moments on the lips a lifetime on the body. This is the lowest I have ever weighed since I was 13 years old.
I hope this helps some of you I have really got alot of inspiration from alot of the women and Donuts on here they are what keep me going.
Old 06-28-2008, 09:31 PM   #389  

( a strawberry float) I buy die strawberry soda from HEB and I cut up my serving of strawberries and put a vanille cream in it and Ice and it is like eating strawberry ice cream. I crush about two scopes of ice 3 cups pour my soda in then my strawberries and vanilla cream blend and it is so good.
I have cooked nearly all of the recipes in the cookbook. They do make it where you are not eating the same thing day after day.
Old 06-29-2008, 12:09 AM   #390  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineOn View Post
The fiber fill drink will help with hunger - it tastes like wedding punch, but the water will really help ward off the hunger pangs.
I inherited several loose packets of FiberFill without any instructions. How do these fit into the program? Do they replace an HNS? Is there a limit on how many you can drink in a day or week, like the creamies? Also, the packets are smaller than the creamies/HNS, so how much water is ideal for mixing them up?
Closed Thread