Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 07:52 PM   #391  
Becky

S/C/G: 190/190/150

Height: 5' 6.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goal4Life View Post
The Wishbone Spritzers have a ranch dressing now, and it is on plan according to my center..you might want to try it out. It is a little more liquidy than regular ranch, but the flavor is all there.

Thanks! I didn't know they made a ranch one - I went to the store today and bought their last bottle!! I used it on my salad tonight and it was better than nothing....I think I'll have to use a little more than the recommened serving size tho.
Old 06-16-2008, 09:08 PM   #392  

S/C/G: 344.5/tracker/144.5

Height: 5'4"

Hi all! Hope you all had a great weekend.

WOOHOO I lost two pounds since Friday! I managed to do pretty good this weekend. We had no special gatherings. My hubby and daughter went our for brunch on Sunday. They brought KFC home on Saturday night....that about did me in. I broke down and had a chicken breast but that was it! I only have 5lbs to go to get where I was in January, then I will feel truly back on track!

I had a stressful day on Saturday. My husband's wallet was stolen. He had set it down on the counter and forgot it. When he went back to look it was gone! I had to cancel cards and we had to call the police to make a report. Such a pain and now have to worry about identity theft! I became son anxious that I had to take a xanax. I haven't taken one in three years!

Am much better today and have to trust things will go well!
Old 06-16-2008, 09:16 PM   #393  

Rockiand Crystal great job your weight loss!

Crystal I can't wait to hear how the Zumba class went. It looks like a lot of fun, but I can't imagine myself doing this!

Momofboys The center is having a shopping class on Monday. It is a fantastic class and I learned so much from it! You should see if it works in your schedule!

Last edited by krazykk; 06-16-2008 at 09:17 PM.
Old 06-16-2008, 10:14 PM   #394  
This is the Last Time!

S/C/G: 172/*ticker*/115

Height: 5'2"

Thanks to everyone for the congrats. I'm positive that I'll see a good drop on Thursday @ WI. I think the weekends (no matter how strict I am) throw me off. I know I don't drink as much water as I should and I don't always get ALL of my drinks or pills in either.

Crystal..WOOHOO on that 3.5 lbs! That's great! Be sure to let us know about that Zumba class. Oh, where do you get these jeans you mentioned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyedangel View Post
It's a good day!!!

I lost 3 1/2 pounds at WI today!!! Busted past the 170 mark...again...and I'm not looking back! Yippee!
I got free samples from one of the others too. Thank you for the coupon code though. That might make enough difference to warrant ordering from them. I'll have to check it out. I'm still stalling on placing my order. I bought those 5 boxes today so I have another week now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPhibes View Post
If you use dietdirect.com and order $79. of product shipping is free. You can also ask for 3 pouches of free samples. I used to ask for the ones to cook with (that I do not want to buy a whole box of) or something I wanted to try. Also their grape concentrate is the same as the centers (I think it's called barichoice or something like that). And, if you put save10 in the coupon line you save 10%.

Great! I'm right on it.
I take these minerals too. They say it's supposed to help with energy (at least the ones they sell @ MRC anyway). However, I haven't noticed a darn thing. I'm still always tired. I don't have leg cramps though (but then again, I never did, except during pregnancy).

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuck in grad school View Post
I have not seen them at Wal-Mart (but haven't looked, either). Sam's carries a bottle called Liquid Colloidal Minerals and the brand name is Drinkables Liquid Supplements. It's over in the pseudo-pharmacy area and a 30 day bottle is $9+change. I hope you get relief soon!

Ok, this will sound silly, but are you on the right or left in the pic? It's so small and you both look so young. What size are you in now @ 135 and what about your daughter? You both look very thin! I'm wearing mostly 6/8 now at 139.5, but I'm only 5'2" so I have a lot in my belly area still to get rid of. Can't wait to start wearing mostly 4s (maybe even 2s, that would be crazy).

Quote:
Originally Posted by cargirl View Post
Ok, I finally got the avatar switched out. This is me and my "baby" at Disney, she'll be 16 in October. She's the one that is mad at me because I'm a size smaller than her now, yeah the typical girl we all hated in High School that thinks she is "fat" (eyerolls). I love her anyway.
UGH!! That KFC would have sunk me! I LOVE KFC. I could eat a whole bucket of chicken, a box of biscuits, a tub of potatoes, a tub of cole slaw and a tub of mac and cheese if you let me! Sorry about hubby's wallet. That just totally sucks. Also feel bad that you had to take a Xanax. Hopefully everything will be okay and get settled down again soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazykk View Post

WOOHOO I lost two pounds since Friday! I managed to do pretty good this weekend. We had no special gatherings. My hubby and daughter went our for brunch on Sunday. They brought KFC home on Saturday night....that about did me in. I broke down and had a chicken breast but that was it! I only have 5lbs to go to get where I was in January, then I will feel truly back on track!
Old 06-16-2008, 10:35 PM   #395  
Jennifer

S/C/G: 206/187.5/165

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPhibes View Post
If you use dietdirect.com and order $79. of product shipping is free. You can also ask for 3 pouches of free samples. I used to ask for the ones to cook with (that I do not want to buy a whole box of) or something I wanted to try. Also their grape concentrate is the same as the centers (I think it's called barichoice or something like that). And, if you put save10 in the coupon line you save 10%.
oooooo good info to know, thanks! I was afraid of purchasing some of the soupy ones for fear that I wouldn't like them.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:11 PM   #396  
Em

S/C/G: 170

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryrhubarbpie View Post
oooooo good info to know, thanks! I was afraid of purchasing some of the soupy ones for fear that I wouldn't like them.
The chicken boullion is my favorite - love to use it with leftover veggies & chicken for chicken "soup".
Old 06-16-2008, 11:24 PM   #397  

Meemo I love the chicken bullion also! I make "chicken noodle soup" with it using spaghetti squash and chicken! YUM YUM!
Old 06-17-2008, 08:00 AM   #398  
Crystal

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Rocki - I got the jeans at Kohls actually. They were $70, but clearanced for $23.
Old 06-17-2008, 08:05 AM   #399  
Crystal

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Zumba Update: Wow! That was so much fun! I love to dance, so it was a great way for me to sneak in some pretty intense cardio. My work, kids, & hubby's schedule will only make it possible for me to attend one class a week, but I'd love to go to all 4. This morning I'm really feeling it in my legs. And, arms. And, back...
Old 06-17-2008, 09:59 AM   #400  
Denise

S/C/G: 354/ticker/183

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
It's a good day!!!I lost 3 1/2 pounds at WI today!!! Busted past the 170 mark...again...and I'm not looking back! Yippee!
Congratulations!!!!
Old 06-17-2008, 10:01 AM   #401  
Denise

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazykk View Post

WOOHOO I lost two pounds since Friday!
Great job!!!
Old 06-17-2008, 10:03 AM   #402  
Denise

Quote:
Originally Posted by cargirl View Post
Ok, I finally got the avatar switched out. This is me and my "baby" at Disney, she'll be 16 in October. She's the one that is mad at me because I'm a size smaller than her now, yeah the typical girl we all hated in High School that thinks she is "fat" (eyerolls). I love her anyway.
Great pic!!!! I love it!
Old 06-17-2008, 10:05 AM   #403  

I started a new thread! MRC Take 21!
Old 06-17-2008, 10:10 AM   #404  
Denise

Quote:
Namaste - 106 pounds... YOU just astound me! Everytime I see your ticker...I'm so amazed!!!!
Thank you, that makes me feel good!!!!
Closed Thread