Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 01:41 PM   #451  
DIANA-Start Date 03/08/08

S/C/G: 243/206/180

Height: 5'4

Good morning everyone hope you all had a great mothers day!!
Mrsphibes- CONGRATS on getting to 150 i would Love to be there one day!

I was curious to know what mrc pills everyone takes? I bought the hoodia a couple of weeks back and really do not feel that it helps, i also am on mrc6,corti-trim, guggle, b-12 b-6 combo,liq minerals,daily vitamin i drink so much pills i sometimes wonder if the are helping i really dont feel any differance anyone else have any comments on the pills?
Old 05-12-2008, 01:41 PM   #452  
Denise

S/C/G: 354/ticker/183

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPhibes View Post
Lost 2 lbs since Friday and got to sign the 20# board today. Thanks Donuts for the Sea Thin idea, I think it really worked. I haven't lost this much in this short a time since the beginning. I know that the scale is just a number but even so I am happy. Spoke to another counselor today and she explained stabilization for me better than just handing me a couple of sheets.
Congratulations!!! Wonderful job!
Old 05-12-2008, 01:45 PM   #453  

S/C/G: 213\see ticker\165

Height: 5' 9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPhibes View Post
Lost 2 lbs since Friday and got to sign the 20# board today. Thanks Donuts for the Sea Thin idea, I think it really worked. I haven't lost this much in this short a time since the beginning. I know that the scale is just a number but even so I am happy. Spoke to another counselor today and she explained stabilization for me better than just handing me a couple of sheets.
YEAH! 2#s that is great!!!! I was "not good" over Mother's day supper. I had a bun and a cookie for desert, but I am up a bit from water!!! So, you did great with Mother's day! Hooo-ray!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexiah View Post

I was curious to know what mrc pills everyone takes? I bought the hoodia a couple of weeks back and really do not feel that it helps, i also am on mrc6,corti-trim, guggle, b-12 b-6 combo,liq minerals,daily vitamin i drink so much pills i sometimes wonder if the are helping i really dont feel any differance anyone else have any comments on the pills?
I used to take everything, but now I don't. I take a b complex that my doctor advised, the flax seed maxed because I get super dry skin, Now Apple Cider in place of the MRC-6, and that's it. I really didn't see a need for the rest.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:04 PM   #454  
MRC started March 8, 2008

S/C/G: 258/189/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:

I use to take the corti trim and mrc 6, but now all I take is flax, multi, and biotin. I have not noticed a difference since I stopped the other ones.

Mrs Phibes congrats on the 2 lbs!
Old 05-12-2008, 03:17 PM   #455  

S/C/G: 237.5/198/155

Height: 5'6"

Default Getting Re-focused

I hope everyone who is a Mommy, had a great Mother's Day!

I WI today, lost 1 pound, which all things considered, I'm very happy with...and played Deal or No Deal and won another free week!!! As I've said before, the past few weeks have been very difficult for me, but I am re-focused. I can't let 'life' get in the way...that's been an excuse for far too long. No matter what happens with my boyfriend over the next month or so, I will have to learn to deal with it in non-food ways....this has actually shown me that I am much more of an emotional eater than I thought...so, in a way, it has been enlightening.

Now...seems that Christie, Nicki and I are in the same boat. Like you Christie, I have considered writing a book too...my uncle even suggested a title..."A Beaver's Life"...now, you may ask, why "A Beaver's Life"...subtitle being: "One Damn Thing After Another!". A brief run-down of my life growing up....my parents divorced when I was 10, soon after my mom moved in her boyfriend, who in short order starting abusing me (which resulted in two pregnancies). This continued until I left after graduating. I have not spoken with my mother in over 15 years. My dad, well, as much as I love him, he's a PITA. Many of us learn how 'to be' from our parents, well, I learned how 'not to be'. As far as I'm concerned, I would be OK with not speaking with my mother again, and I seriously doubt she will ever see my kids...she turned in the 'MOM' card a long time ago. I try not to be bitter, but there are times that it is really difficult. I got married really young and to escape my life at home....because of that, the marriage didn't last. I didn't get married for the right reasons...but I also don't regret it because I've got two wonderful children. My divorce, I thought, was going to set a record...took almost 3 years, a lot of money and a lot of heartache. Fortunately, my kids are happy and well adjusted and my ex and I finally are able to be in the same room without wanting to strangle the other one.

So...enough rambling...we all have our own unique set of circumstances that led us here...and I am so grateful that you all are here that can relate to the struggles. Thanks!!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 05-12-2008, 03:41 PM   #456  
Crystal

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:

I use to take everything. But, as I've ran out I've not replaced anything other than the flax & B6. Instead of the MRC6, I just started taking the Cider Vinegar Diet Formula. I'm considering the Sea Thin tho.

I really don't a difference in my losses, mood, etc. compared to before when I took SOOO many pills!
Old 05-12-2008, 03:43 PM   #457  
Crystal

Anyone know where I can get the Sea Thin?

Also, is there someplace online to buy Meal Replacement Bars that are similar to MRC's? I bought some HNS from bodyandhealthessentials, but would like to get some MRB's also.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:45 PM   #458  
Jeannie

S/C/G: 232/see ticker/160

Height: 5ft. 6in.

There have been some FAB losses already! Way to go you losers! Mrsphipes: I am so happy to hear that you had a much better visit this go round!

Quote:
I take the Chromium Picolinate, Hoodia, Flax Oil, and the MRC-6! Most of these are from my initial purchase, I bought the package deal! When I finish what I have from MRC, I will purchase all else where. I only plan on continuing the Hoodia (purchased elsewhere, cheaper), Flax Oil (have already purchase another bottle at a local store, cheaper), MRC 6 (have not decided weather I will go with the substitute or not). All the other stuff, the liquid minerals, there vitamins, and the Chromium Picolinate (I don't plan on continuing) Hope this helps!

Will finish catching up later, gotta get back to work!

Ohhh, Almost forgot - All, I thank you very, very much for the compliments! My new cut is growing on me, I tried a couple of different styles over the weekend! I just need to get used to doing something with it now! Think my DH will like, no more turning over in the middle of the night and smacking him in the face with my hair! LOL
Old 05-12-2008, 03:48 PM   #459  

Quote:
Originally Posted by crested1 View Post
I hope everyone who is a Mommy, had a great Mother's Day!

I WI today, lost 1 pound, which all things considered, I'm very happy with...and played Deal or No Deal and won another free week!!! As I've said before, the past few weeks have been very difficult for me, but I am re-focused. I can't let 'life' get in the way...that's been an excuse for far too long. No matter what happens with my boyfriend over the next month or so, I will have to learn to deal with it in non-food ways....this has actually shown me that I am much more of an emotional eater than I thought...so, in a way, it has been enlightening.

Now...seems that Christie, Nicki and I are in the same boat. Like you Christie, I have considered writing a book too...my uncle even suggested a title..."A Beaver's Life"...now, you may ask, why "A Beaver's Life"...subtitle being: "One Damn Thing After Another!". A brief run-down of my life growing up....my parents divorced when I was 10, soon after my mom moved in her boyfriend, who in short order starting abusing me (which resulted in two pregnancies). This continued until I left after graduating. I have not spoken with my mother in over 15 years. My dad, well, as much as I love him, he's a PITA. Many of us learn how 'to be' from our parents, well, I learned how 'not to be'. As far as I'm concerned, I would be OK with not speaking with my mother again, and I seriously doubt she will ever see my kids...she turned in the 'MOM' card a long time ago. I try not to be bitter, but there are times that it is really difficult. I got married really young and to escape my life at home....because of that, the marriage didn't last. I didn't get married for the right reasons...but I also don't regret it because I've got two wonderful children. My divorce, I thought, was going to set a record...took almost 3 years, a lot of money and a lot of heartache. Fortunately, my kids are happy and well adjusted and my ex and I finally are able to be in the same room without wanting to strangle the other one.

So...enough rambling...we all have our own unique set of circumstances that led us here...and I am so grateful that you all are here that can relate to the struggles. Thanks!!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!
Thanks for sharing your story, you were served a double dose of crappy too, . I like that title. I had thought before of writing it all down maybe just to get it all out finally but the ending is what always kept me from doing it, lol. Most good reads especially ones ridden with heartache etc need a good strong happy ending, and I would have to make one up so then it would be fiction and wouldnt be the same, I wouldnt want anyone to think all this stuff didint really happen. Just doesnt seem right to have the ending say "and here i am at 33 no great success at anything still struggling to find and ounce of joy or ray of light", . In a few more months though I could say "but my butt sure looks good in these jeans" doesnt seem like enough, lol.
Old 05-12-2008, 04:16 PM   #460  
This is the Last Time!

S/C/G: 172/*ticker*/115

Height: 5'2"

donuts said you can get the Sea Thin @ GNC. Do you know what it replaces (if anything) from MRC? Where do you get your Cider Vinigar diet stuff? I bought some Appli Cider Vinigar @ Walgreen's. You can try mydietshopz dot com and there was another one too but I can't find it. I think it's on my home PC. I'll look later tonight. Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyedangel View Post
Anyone know where I can get the Sea Thin?

Also, is there someplace online to buy Meal Replacement Bars that are similar to MRC's? I bought some HNS from bodyandhealthessentials, but would like to get some MRB's also.
Old 05-12-2008, 04:22 PM   #461  
This is the Last Time!

S/C/G: 172/*ticker*/115

Height: 5'2"

Update.

WI this AM and lost a pound. I was pretty NOT happy about that b/c I thought I had really kept up but I did have sushi on Friday night and maybe too much sodium and a few bites of rice (although I DID take my fat/carb blocker). Other than that I was OP the whole time for a whole week now. Maybe the salmon and steak from last week was catching up with me.

Anyway..they gave me the Metaquik b/c I have a 5 lb goal (for myself) for next Monday. My goal was 3.5 for today and 2.5 more for next week. Well, b/c I only lost 1 lb, not 3.5 I still have 5 left for next week.

Any suggestions for Metaquick (before, during, after)??? I had a bar for breakfast and a shake for lunch (along w/my HNS) and I'll have chicken for dinner. They said I COULD have a creamy, but should I just avoid them for the week? Also, some have said they stay a little stricter even AFTER the MQ diet (for a few days) b/c you can gain some back. Any suggestions on that? I know some people have had great success with it and others have had no luck, so any advice would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks so much everyone! Once I lose these 5 pounds I'll be 10 lbs from goal (even though I think I want to lose 10 more).

Kristi..How do you keep winning extra weeks! UGH! I got nothing the first time and they gave me a second chance and then I got an "extra punch" on my 5 for $55 card! WOOHOO! I need some more extra weeks b/c I thought I had 3 but they think I only have 2. I need to double check that!
Old 05-12-2008, 04:52 PM   #462  

All my center has is a basket where you put your name in if you lose 2 lbs, they dont have anything else. Wish they did.
Old 05-12-2008, 04:56 PM   #463  

S/C/G: 237.5/198/155

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3monkeysmomma View Post
Thanks for sharing your story, you were served a double dose of crappy too, . I like that title. I had thought before of writing it all down maybe just to get it all out finally but the ending is what always kept me from doing it, lol. Most good reads especially ones ridden with heartache etc need a good strong happy ending, and I would have to make one up so then it would be fiction and wouldnt be the same, I wouldnt want anyone to think all this stuff didint really happen. Just doesnt seem right to have the ending say "and here i am at 33 no great success at anything still struggling to find and ounce of joy or ray of light", . In a few more months though I could say "but my butt sure looks good in these jeans" doesnt seem like enough, lol.
Well...for some people, having 'my butt look good in jeans' would be a happy ending! I understand the struggles though, I'm 34, soon to be 35 and feel like things never get any easier, but I have to look at where I was and where I am now....what a huge difference. Despite it all, we're still here....many people I know would not have made it through the stuff we've been through and still be functioning....my ex for example told me one time how much he admired me. I proceeded to laugh at him....so not like me, but seriously...I did what I had to do...I refused to let any of this crap get the best of me. Sure, I wish things had been different, but they weren't, so, all I can do is try to be happy with what I have and not wish my life away. I have no doubt that you will find something that will fulfill you...don't give up...and try not to be so hard on yourself (I know,easier said than done, since we are our own worst critic!)

rocki...not sure how I manage to get a free week, but I need them especially after my last two weeks! I attempted the Medi-quick menu last week...was absolutely starving by dinner! Not a good thing when I was already struggling!!! Good luck to you....
Old 05-12-2008, 05:09 PM   #464  
DIANA-Start Date 03/08/08

S/C/G: 243/206/180

Height: 5'4

crested- I am so glad to hera you are doing so good despite all you have endured, you are truly a strong person and i am so glad you plan on taking time to focus on yourself!
So can anyone tell me more about this sea thin? I must have missed the post where it was mentioned? Also those of you that are doing the applecider vineger what mrc pill does it replace? Where can i find it?
Old 05-12-2008, 05:22 PM   #465  
Crystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockijames View Post
donuts said you can get the Sea Thin @ GNC. Do you know what it replaces (if anything) from MRC? Where do you get your Cider Vinigar diet stuff? I bought some Appli Cider Vinigar @ Walgreen's. You can try mydietshopz dot com and there was another one too but I can't find it. I think it's on my home PC. I'll look later tonight. Good luck.
I got mine here.

iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?c=1&pid=506

It was the best price I found. It has everything the MRC6 does except the blue green algea.

I think the Sea Thin is like the Cortitrim...??? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Closed Thread