3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Metabolic Research Center (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/metabolic-research-center-228/)
-   -   Metabolic Research Center - Take 13! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/metabolic-research-center/138146-metabolic-research-center-take-13-a.html)

nomoredonuts4me 03-26-2008 05:44 PM

Metabolic Research Center - Take 13!

Welcome to Take 13! You are guaranteed to lose extra calories by reading and posting on this thread. So keep up the chatter :comp: :blah:

blueyedangel 03-26-2008 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nomoredonuts4me (Post 2118586)
Welcome to Take 13! You are guaranteed to lose extra calories by reading and posting on this thread. So keep up the chatter :comp: :blah:

OK...I'm all in for losing extra calories! :carrot:

HappyDaisey 03-26-2008 06:04 PM

This thread moves so fast. Just shows you how committed we all are :D ;)

Congrats to all you losers! Welcome to all of you newbies :)

HappyDaisey 03-26-2008 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueyedangel (Post 2118614)

CONGRATS on your 1.5 - I know it was a huge relief when I finally broke my plateau!!!

:D:carrot::bravo::cp::cb::jig:

exsquisit 03-26-2008 06:08 PM

YAY New Thread!

Thanks everyone! I got to thinking about the fat burning and all and gave them to the kids. I actually hunted that candy down because my husband had hid it from me. This TOM is bad for some reason. The UPS man hasn't brought my creamies yet and I'm about to put out an APB.

I feel you ready and Bikini on the chocolate. I missed my milky way eggs something fierce this year. Oh well. I don' t need any more hips.

Congrats to you blueyedangel on your loss and overcoming the plateau. That's awesome!

Finz 03-26-2008 06:14 PM

Crystal--Congrats on seeing the scale move!! **YEA**

jeweliek 03-26-2008 06:21 PM

Quote:

good job on the 1.5 #s. :carrot::carrot::carrot:

jeweliek 03-26-2008 06:22 PM

I have medical stuff going on tomorrow and out patient surgery. I'm not sure if I will be on for a couple days. Good luck to all of you!!!!

blueyedangel 03-26-2008 06:30 PM

Jewelie - Take care of you!!! Hope you get feeling better...

EVERYONE - Thanx for stickin' with me though my plateau & bein' here for me when I finally fell off!!! :hug: Hopefully this will be the beginning of a downward spiral!!

HappyDaisey - my weight loss buddy! How's it goin' for you!!??

HappyDaisey 03-26-2008 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeweliek (Post 2118649)
I have medical stuff going on tomorrow and out patient surgery. I'm not sure if I will be on for a couple days. Good luck to all of you!!!!

Good luck with everything. Remember we will all be here for you when you return!!

HappyDaisey 03-26-2008 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueyedangel (Post 2118660)
Jewelie - Take care of you!!! Hope you get feeling better...

EVERYONE - Thanx for stickin' with me though my plateau & bein' here for me when I finally fell off!!! :hug: Hopefully this will be the beginning of a downward spiral!!

HappyDaisey - my weight loss buddy! How's it goin' for you!!??

Blueyedangel Things are going ok. I lost 4.5 lbs. last Friday but when I wi last night I was up 2.5 lbs. I am ok with this because I think I can explain it away. When I wi on Friday it was first thing in the morning, I had workout clothes on instead of work clothes, and I hadn't eaten breakfast. When I wi on Tuesday I had worked all day, I had work clothes on and I had my cell phone and keys in my pocket (I just forgot). so I am hoping that when I go wi on Sat. am I am going to be back down my entire 4.5 (and hopefully more!)

Friday was the first time I had wi in the morning. I just can't get there in the morning. I get to work anywhere from 5:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. and unfortuately there is no center open that earlier - so it is after work wi's for me.

I think I will modify my wi from Tues. and Friday after work to Tues. and Sat. morning. Maybe that will help me see the lb's drop off.

I just got done with my 168th oz. of water and I haven't even thought about dinner. I am floating around but still craving more water. Oh well - not a bad problem to have :)

Thanks for checking in Blueyedangel:hug:

BikiniByJune 03-26-2008 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HappyDaisey (Post 2118687)
Blueyedangel Things are going ok. I lost 4.5 lbs. last Friday but when I wi last night I was up 2.5 lbs. I am ok with this because I think I can explain it away. When I wi on Friday it was first thing in the morning, I had workout clothes on instead of work clothes, and I hadn't eaten breakfast. When I wi on Tuesday I had worked all day, I had work clothes on and I had my cell phone and keys in my pocket (I just forgot). so I am hoping that when I go wi on Sat. am I am going to be back down my entire 4.5 (and hopefully more!)

Friday was the first time I had wi in the morning. I just can't get there in the morning. I get to work anywhere from 5:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. and unfortuately there is no center open that earlier - so it is after work wi's for me.

I think I will modify my wi from Tues. and Friday after work to Tues. and Sat. morning. Maybe that will help me see the lb's drop off.

I just got done with my 168th oz. of water and I haven't even thought about dinner. I am floating around but still craving more water. Oh well - not a bad problem to have :)

Thanks for checking in Blueyedangel:hug:

My weigh in schedule is Tuesday evenings and Saturday mornings because of work. I hate the Tuesdays, sometimes I will have gained, broke even or lost .5. Saturdays, on the other hand, I love. I'm usually down 2-4 lbs. Good luck. Your Saturday wi will be your motivator.

blueyedangel 03-26-2008 07:07 PM

168 oz! OMG! I cannot even imagine! I'd be gagging...I'm just now able to hit 72 oz.! LOL You are a sponge!!!

I know what you mean about working and WI. I always have to go after work also. This week, I've been off, so I've been able to go more in the middle of the day. Been trying to wear pretty much the same clothes to all the weigh ins... I take off everything extra...even my watch! LOL At least you know why you went up...celly & keys really do weigh more than what you think they would.

Keep up the awesome losses! 9 pounds is FANTABULOUS!

Raemi13 03-26-2008 07:21 PM

Quote:

Way to go on your 20.5 inches...that's incredible!!

snflrgrl1962 03-26-2008 08:02 PM

Holy Cow this board really moves fast!!!!

Jewelie Take care of yourself!
Congrats to everyone who lost.:carrot::carrot::carrot:

Okay.......I went to WI for the first time today and I am not believing this BUT.... I lost 8.2 lbs in 4 days. I told my consultant that I thought her scale was broken! LOL:cloud9: I don't really feel like I have lost that much, but I am soooooo happy!!!!!