Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 04:45 PM   #76  
Terri

S/C/G: 186/170/140

Height: 5'5

[QUOTE=readytobethinagain;2119967]Ok, just a check in with my wi! I've lost a pound this week, but I got measured and I've lost a total of 34.5 inches!! The ribbon looks ginormous!!!

Don't you feel like a kid. Remember when a sticker from the dentist would make you happy all day and made all the pain go away? That is what that 25inch long purple ribbon did for me. I tied it to my purse, and everytime someone would ask me about it I would untie it and tell them all about it. To some of them I could tell that they thought it was silly, but some of them were really impressed. Either way I was very proud of that ribbon and you should be too!!!!
Old 03-27-2008, 04:49 PM   #77  
Terri

S/C/G: 186/170/140

Height: 5'5

3MM I love all the food post from you. I have tried the french toast too. I loved it. Because it was different from my usual. Anytime you try something new, let us know. I would love some suggestions.
Old 03-27-2008, 05:19 PM   #78  
Mommato3

S/C/G: 199.5/163.5/149.5

Height: 5.7

I just got back from the doctor, and I have the flu. Yuck. I was able to eat a sandwich last night (op) and drink some chicken bullion HNS today. I am going to try a chocolate HNS shake in a minute. But, I have been drinking 7-Up because that is all that sounds good to me. Could someone please tell me about the MetaQuik plan? It sounds like something I might need to do to get back on plan.
Old 03-27-2008, 05:37 PM   #79  
MRC Repeat Offender

S/C/G: 251/151/151

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyDaisey View Post
Quick question for all of you -

Do any of you take the liquid minerals? My center forgot to mark directions on mine and also just told me to shoot a cap full.

Can someone give me more specific direction around how use them? Do you just take it once a day? Do you "shoot" a full cap, half cap?

Any info. could help. Thanks!

I just take what the directions on the container say:
2 Tablespoons 1 or 2 times per day. I like the taste of the tropical fruit so I just take it straight. I used to take the orange and I would mix that in with an orange HNS.
Old 03-27-2008, 06:01 PM   #80  
I'm on my way...

S/C/G: 264/246/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackzmom View Post
To all the new people. Hello. Keep up the good work. It really works. I started MRC a month ago today. I have lost 15#s and 26 inches. At times it is hard, but it will be a long and healthy life. I started because I was always tired and grumpy. My blood pressure was through the roof. Now I have more energy that my 7 yr. old. And my BP is normal. In one month. I have a long way to go, but I know I can. And all the people here are great. They are like little invisible friends, helpers, and supporters. When I don't feel like I want to do it anymore, I come here and get motivation. THANKS!!!
Isn't it amazing? This is my experience too... 16 pounds as of this past Saturday, so a little over a month... and my BP is normal as well... and I have so much more energy!!!

Today I am down and out with a cold... sitting here with a grapefruit HNS made with hot water (Sounds gross but its kinda good... ) to soothe my throat.
Old 03-27-2008, 06:05 PM   #81  
I'm on my way...

S/C/G: 264/246/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3monkeysmomma View Post
I know I post alot about what I eat everyday, but that's what it is for me. Finding things that satisfy me and taste good so when I find something I like I can't wait to share it. Alot of yall are going "duh I been making that all along" but I get excited when I try something and like it, lol.
I like your posts, and to me they aren't necessarily things I've already done. I think its great how much you like your food now... It's very encouraging to hear how you are doing with things.

Your fish taco experience has *almost* convinced me to try one... I've always thought that sounded gross... but.... you made it sound good!

I think we should always post about what is going on for us, food or family or work, we are here to support each other...
Old 03-27-2008, 08:33 PM   #82  
Sharon

S/C/G: 255

Height: 5'5"

Thanks everyone for the words of encouragment!!!
Old 03-27-2008, 08:42 PM   #83  
Crystal

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommato3 View Post
I just got back from the doctor, and I have the flu. Yuck. I was able to eat a sandwich last night (op) and drink some chicken bullion HNS today. I am going to try a chocolate HNS shake in a minute. But, I have been drinking 7-Up because that is all that sounds good to me. Could someone please tell me about the MetaQuik plan? It sounds like something I might need to do to get back on plan.
I'm sorry you're sick. Seems everyone everywhere has been sick. I'm curious about the MetaQuik plan also...
Old 03-27-2008, 08:43 PM   #84  
Pat

S/C/G: 198/see ticker/150

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3monkeysmomma View Post
I started working out at the hospital this week. I have gone everyday so far but I have only done little weinny sessions. I get so hot (can't sweat) today I turned on the osculating fan that was there and this old lady next to me started complaining. But its more than I am use to so I think any bit is better than none. Hope I can get into the groove of it more and work out longer as time goes by. I also have been walking at night some. Hope Friday is a good weigh in.
Way to go on the working out! You have made a good start. It will get easier and easier the more you do it. I actually look forward to going to the gym. Even if I am worn out after work, I go. I have a lot more energy when I am finished. Congrats on your new lifestyle! Hang in there!
Old 03-27-2008, 08:53 PM   #85  
Pat

S/C/G: 198/see ticker/150

Height: 5'0"

Angirue: I bet your center loves to see you coming. You probably make their day by making them laugh. You are a jewel.

mommato3: I hope you feel better soon. I know it's hard to stay OP and not feel like eating or doing anything. Hang in there!

snflrgrl1962: Congrats on the wi. The best is yet to come.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:37 PM   #86  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 172/see ticker/145

Height: 5' 5.5"

Zackzmom, you have done incredible. It will be one month for me (the 1st of April) and unless there is a big upset I don't think that I will have done 15#s. I will be very very happy if I make the 10 # board. I have been totally on plan and after 27 days I only have 8#s to show for it. I am hoping to sign the 10# board next wi which will be Monday.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:45 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 149/133/127

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPhibes View Post
Zackzmom, you have done incredible. It will be one month for me (the 1st of April) and unless there is a big upset I don't think that I will have done 15#s. I will be very very happy if I make the 10 # board. I have been totally on plan and after 27 days I only have 8#s to show for it. I am hoping to sign the 10# board next wi which will be Monday.

Be proud of your 8 #'s. Will you get measured and have your BFI... done on Monday? I hope so, because I bet you will have lost 10 lbs, if not more, and you will be surprised at how many inches you have lost. Don't get discouraged, you're doing great!
Old 03-27-2008, 09:51 PM   #88  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 172/see ticker/145

Height: 5' 5.5"

Our center seems to be going through some changes. they have "substitute" councelors (a different one each time I go) who are not all that helpful. They say evryone else is at training. There are only two of them there so you need to wait a long time since they are busy recruiting new members. I am a little miffed to say the lease.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:56 PM   #89  

S/C/G: 149/133/127

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPhibes View Post
Our center seems to be going through some changes. they have "substitute" councelors (a different one each time I go) who are not all that helpful. They say evryone else is at training. There are only two of them there so you need to wait a long time since they are busy recruiting new members. I am a little miffed to say the lease.
I don't blame you for feeling the way you do. We are paying a lot of money for their guidance and help and you should be receiving better customer service than that. Hopefully, the people who are at training will come back in full force and ready to fulfill their part of your contract.
Old 03-27-2008, 10:04 PM   #90  
MRC started March 8, 2008

S/C/G: 258/189/150

Height: 5'7"

Maxncandy, wow your pretty. Love your new pic.
Closed Thread