Old 11-30-2007, 11:09 AM   #1  
sacrey

S/C/G: 164/157/125

Height: 5'3"

Default Meal Plans and Supplement Drinks for Metabolic Research Center

Can anyone tell me what these plans are like? I am thinking about joining but wanted to know a few things before I did. Also do you have to belong to MRC before you can buy their supplement drinks?

Thank you!
sacrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 06:49 PM   #2  
East Texas

S/C/G: 241.5/178/182

Height: 5'10"

sacrey - Hi! I'm probably not the one to answer your question, as I am on the vegetarian menu for Metabolic Research Center, but I also didn't want you to think that all of us here weren't listening, either.

Can you post your question on the Metabolic Research Center thread? There are WONDERFUL people there that will be more than happy to answer your question about the plans. I do know that you do have to be a member of MRC to buy their supplements, but I know from reading previous posts that you are able to buy supplements through other places that have the same kinds of nutrients. I haven't tried to buy them anywhere but MRC, but still am not quite sure of the answer.

We are on the 6th thread through 3FatChicks, and there is a WEALTH of information included in every one of the previous posts if you go back through them and read them. Reading those is what got me through the door at my MRC center.

I can tell you that ALL OF US are thrilled with what MRC is doing for us, so please come and join us! Any and all questions are welcome, as MOST DEFINITELY ARE YOU!!!

Last edited by chopingirl; 11-30-2007 at 06:51 PM.
chopingirl is offline   Reply With Quote