Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2007, 02:02 AM   #151  

S/C/G: 199/185/148

Height: 5'7"

skinnymeinside....What program did you find online that is compatible? Just curious. My husband may be interested in that route if it is close to the same.

I weighed in today and had a 2 1/2 lb loss. WOOHOO! I have not had a loss of that size in awhile. I have been doing 1/2 lbs for the last month. I also
joined the gym today so hopefully that will speed things up for me. Although, it may make the scales different.

aszimmer........That is hilarious........

Everyone keep up the good work.
Old 05-30-2007, 02:37 AM   #152  

S/C/G: 178.5/168/140

Height: 5'7"

YEAH! 3.5 pound loss since WI on Friday! Maybe I'm finally over that plateau! I was getting sooooo discouraged, but I still didn't cheat (why would I? I want to LOSE!!!), and now I feel so happy that I didn't.

Tonight I went out with friends - they hadn't seen me in a couple of weeks and were so complimentary about my weight loss. No one else has seemed to notice, so it was really nice to hear. While they ate dinner and drank beer and wine, I enjoyed smelling and looking at their food, and while I can't wait to have some "normal" food again, I wasn't tempted (it was right after WI). I had eaten already and had an HNS in my purse just in case. I didn't start to get hungry till it was time to go, and then I had (my favorite creamy) chocolate pudding when I got home. What a great MRC day!!

This board is really helpful and inspiring to me, and it helps me to share my program with you all. Good luck everyone and just stick with it!
Old 05-30-2007, 06:43 AM   #153  

S/C/G: 278/160/140

Height: 5'5"

its called phycians weight loss center. www.pwlc.com the prices are a little higher but no sign up fee. the more you buy the cheaper it gets.
i just got my first shipment. so will see how it goes.

aszimmer wish i could come up with something. but again remember you are not alone. i too am an emotional eater that is why i was afraid of not losing while he was gone. but focus really hard on how you want to be when he gets home and that each day brings the two of you closer.
i am glad to hear your son is ok.
Old 05-30-2007, 07:57 AM   #154  

Michelle I started on the Enhancer and then they told me I should do the All Day because that was the best out of them all. Now I'm getting confused when reading all the posts about what people are told. I can't tell anything different between the Enhancer or the All Day at this point.

Manda I haven't tried the lemon pudding yet because they don't offer it at the MRC I go to. However, I don't mind the choc pudding so much. I use my hand blender to mix it and it comes out really smooth then. It's good.

It's great to hear all the pounds coming off of everyone. I have to do my WI & its getting close to my TOM. I usually am up a couple of pounds then. We'll see.
Old 05-30-2007, 08:00 AM   #155  
Registered Awesome.

S/C/G: 171.5/155.5/124

Height: 5'2"

First of all, aszimmer, I'm glad your son is okay. I'll start with that so I don't sound like an awful person when I share a laugh with your story! I've not peed my pants as an adult, but I bet with all this water, it's bound to happen!

When Aaron gets home, you should plan out a super special postponed 10th anniversary celebration. Ten years is pretty amazing! Congratulations on that.

Now, I just woke up so I don't think I can be humorous right now. But I am sure that some of these other ladies will provide you with those needed laughs.
Old 05-30-2007, 08:07 AM   #156  

kewlmom you can also find those products on other websites and I have even seen them on ebay. There are several programs out there that use the same products but just change the names on the products.

Mel
Old 05-30-2007, 08:27 AM   #157  

S/C/G: 191.5/184/144

I found a website
http://www.dietdirect.com/
they seems to look like similar products at only $10 a box

and here's a website with a coupon code to get a discount
http://www.online-couponcodes.com/diet_direct-coupons

Last edited by slitlisnfl; 05-30-2007 at 08:36 AM.
Old 05-30-2007, 09:25 AM   #158  

Height: 5'6''

I don't think i ever realized how much food there was around this place (the school i work at) until I started MRC. Since then, we've had a ice cream party (where I had to serve), two faculty lunches (pizza and chick-fil-a) and more little birthday cupcakes then someone should ever have to see. So far, I'm impressed by my willpower. I didn't ever think I had any before, so turning down all of that suprised me. I knew when I finally decided that I wanted to lose weight that it would take someone telling me what to eat, when to eat it and monitoring me on it. I am diligent with the food diary. That is how I stay honest. I want to be able to be proud of what is on there. I am already looking forward to August and coming back to school and having people notice. Kids, bless their hearts, say whatever is on their mind and I know they don't mean to be rude, but I'd love to never hear the words "you're big" come out of their mouth again. That is a big motivation for me.
Another motivation is my sister...she bough me a dress last week. She bought it one size small...on purpose? I don't know, but it was a god-send. I *tried* to put it on. It didn't fit, of course, but it feels AWESOME to know that it will soon. I don't keep alot of clothes around that are too small. I've always seen that as a waste of space, so now I have something that I cannot wear now, that I will be able to. I know we were asked for funny stories, but this is what I was inspired to write for now. WI is tonight. Maybe I'll be funnier tomorrow
Old 05-30-2007, 11:32 AM   #159  
Amy

S/C/G: 248/177/160

Height: 5'6"

Hi all! I am sure this question is answered on here somewhere - but haven't seen it myself... I went to but Corti-trim at CVS, and they have a Corti SLIM and Relacore... Which one matches to one from MRC? I wasn't sure which one to get - so they are still at the store.

I am still on the pre-conditioning phase, but went to WI yesterday and have lost 2.5 pounds!! I was psyched! I go Friday to WI and for my food class, and can't wait to lose more!

Over the weekend we went to Grammy's house. My 5 yr old daughter wanted to give Grammy a gift, so she ripped a page out of a book as wrapping paper and tried to glue the "wrapping paper" together over her gift with a glue stick. When we got to Grammy's she proudly presented the gift. As Grammy was opening it daughter said excitedly "they're my little ponies! They were mine, but I didn't want them anymore. I got them from McDonalds." We laughed at the fact that little ones are SO honest!

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Old 05-30-2007, 11:37 AM   #160  
Amy

S/C/G: 248/177/160

Height: 5'6"

Oh! How do I change my tracker?? Thanks for your help!
Old 05-30-2007, 12:45 PM   #161  
Registered Awesome.

S/C/G: 171.5/155.5/124

To change your tracker, go into the User CP portion, and then "Edit Signature". From there, you will see the HTML for the ticker, and somewhere in there will be ###/###/### with your different weights. I believe the 3rd number is the one that you change. Then hit save and you're all set!
Old 05-30-2007, 01:52 PM   #162  

S/C/G: 176.5/163/135

Height: 5'3.5"

Well I WI last night and only up .6 after my boozing and spinach dip on sat. She said it was probably water anyway. I'm on plan to the letter and can't wait to see a good loss of Friday.

I'll have to think of a funny story. As far as peeing yourself, haven't done it on this plan but when I was pregnant last year I would pee if I sneezed.....sheesh, that was embarrassing!

I like the double choc pudding. I find it does best to just keep stirring and stirring! has anyone bought the cookkbook? I'm thinking it might be wise to come up with some new recipes. I want to try the chili I have to realize it won't taste like normal chili.

Congrat on your losses everyone!
Old 05-30-2007, 02:31 PM   #163  
Aprilw94

hey losingweightnow:

Cortislim's ingredients are almost identical to Corti Trim. Relacore didn't really compare to Corti Trim even though it is supposed to be for the same thing....belly fat!! Hope that helps
Old 05-30-2007, 05:35 PM   #164  

S/C/G: 187/162/145

Height: 5'6

Hi everyone!

Thank you to everyone for their messages. TreeTree I feel your pain. I too strayed from the diet over the weekend and am now back on track. I have increased my water to 100 oz trying to flush out all of the bad stuff.

I have been contemplating trying the Hoodia they sell, does any one have any comments about it? I'm already on the corti-trim (which I love). So far I am down 37 1/2 inches and 19 pounds and I'm on day 36. I am looking forward to more pounds coming off!

Thanks again for everyones posts!
Old 05-30-2007, 06:34 PM   #165  

S/C/G: 240.5/222.5/150

Height: 5'8

I am amazed with the number of inches that everyone has lost!! I have lost 10.5lbs, but only 7 inches taking MRC6, MSM, COQ10, B6/B12. I have just begun taking Relacore, because I can find it at Walmart. Hopefully that will help with the inches. Way to go everyone! Amazing inches lost!!
Closed Thread