Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 12:13 PM   #136  
Melissa

S/C/G: 206/195/150

Height: 5'2"

Michelle127: I am on the metabolic enhancer and really like it. It boosts metabolism while curbing appetite. I have heard wonderful things about Hoodia as well.
Just an FYI: I asked my center about Walden Farms products and they said that YES we can use them! I found their products in the health market section of my grocery store. So far, I love the Ranch dressing. I just bought BBQ sauce, and Blue Cheese dressing. I'll let you know how dinner turns out.
Old 05-29-2007, 12:37 PM   #137  

S/C/G: 303.5/see ticker/153.5

Height: 5'5"

Just went to weigh in. I was up 1.5 on Friday and down 3 today, so I redeemed myself over the weekend. Hopefully, this week will continue to go well. Hope everyone had a great holiday!
Old 05-29-2007, 01:53 PM   #138  

S/C/G: 176.5/163/135

Height: 5'3.5"

Well I blew Saturday. I had three white russians and some spinach dip. My meals were as they should be but with the added drinks and dip. I got right back on the horse sunday and am drinking water like crazy! Hopefully I didn't do too much damage. I think the worst thing it did was constipate me!! I WI tonight so we will see. I don't expect a loss and hopefully not a gain as I did have a gain on my scale at home. surely it was water. I know I didn't take in an extra 3500 calories in one day!

congrats on everyone for your losses!
Old 05-29-2007, 02:58 PM   #139  

S/C/G: 191.5/184/144

So sorry to hear about everyone's rough weekends!
I Weighed in today and had a 6 lb loss! That is since friday I was up 2 lbs I think due to pre-TOM..
Yay!! I am now down 7.5 lbs since I joined 1 1/2 weeks ago.
I'm on day 4 and got my new menu so I'm excited to see some changes there. Anyone have a preference on the creamies?
Old 05-29-2007, 03:10 PM   #140  

S/C/G: 303.5/see ticker/153.5

Height: 5'5"

I tried the lemon pudding for the first time this weekend and love it! Do you all remember those lemon Girl Scout cookies? This pudding tastes like the filling of those. It's great. I haven't been a big fan of the chocolate or vanilla puddings because I can't get them to mix up very well, but the lemon one mixes very smoothly. I also like the cream of chicken and veggie creamy. It's great with some celery and chicken chunks. :-)
Old 05-29-2007, 04:44 PM   #141  

Height: 5'6''

slitlisnfl - Amanda is right, the chocolate doesn't mix up real smoothly, but it tastes good anyway My hubby likes the cappucino and my brother says the hot cocoa is really good (its too warm out for me to drink either of those though...). Congrats on the loss...we weigh in tomorrow and we'll see how it goes for us
Old 05-29-2007, 05:49 PM   #142  

S/C/G: 240.5/222.5/150

Height: 5'8

Well I just got back from wi and was up 1.5. They told me that it had to be because of tom. I retain water like crazy so hopefully I will show a big loss to redem myself next time. I took my heavy jeans off and they weighed 1.5 lbs. So I guess you could say I stayed the same and just wore the wrong clothes for wi today!

I guess it has just been a difficult time for all of us this week. Just jump back on the wagon and continue on!
Old 05-29-2007, 06:28 PM   #143  
Registered Awesome.

S/C/G: 171.5/155.5/124

Well... despite my boozing mishap, I lost 1.5 pounds!!!

I feel encouraged again! Cheating is so easy but it sure does feel good to lose those pounds and have the MRC employee high-five you.

I like the chocolate pudding, but I just might buy the lemon pudding next time. It sounds delicious!
Old 05-29-2007, 06:30 PM   #144  
Registered Awesome.

S/C/G: 171.5/155.5/124

Also, I kept having to pull my pants up at work today, which, while annoying, sure made me smile!!!
Old 05-29-2007, 06:36 PM   #145  

S/C/G: 314/273/150

Height: 5'3"

Hi, I am new here to 3FC, but I have been reading this board since I started MRC. I joined MRC on 5/8 and started pre-conditioning on 5/9. All, I have to say is this program is a godsend to me and has helped me immensely. I have several health problems one of which is diabetes and my blood sugars have gone down dramatically. I have tried many other programs and nothing worked as well as this has. Yes, don't get me wrong the meals can be boring, but that doesn't matter to me anymore. I have stopped craving things and the foods I used to not give up aren't desireable anymore.

I am now on week 3 on the Meta-Slim Plus program and have lost 11.5 lbs, and 35.5 inches. I just got remeasured today and I was in shock. I am ecstatic though.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:39 PM   #146  

Hello All,

I did my WI this morning and lost .5 pounds (with no cheating). I'm happy it was a loss, but have been getting discouraged since I'm following the plan, taking all the suggested pills and exercising. I lost about the same before taking all the pills. I'm getting closer to my goal which could be a reason for the slow down. I am taking the enhancer and don't see any difference which is why I'm not going to continue with them when I'm done with the bottle. I'm going to do the same with the cortitrim, mrc-6 and liquid minerals. I'll wait a few weeks and see if the scale moves or not.

Hvnlymzic--there is a warm brownie mix you make with the hot cocoa supplement. I tried it and thought it was okay. I prefer the double chocolate pudding over the lemon, chocolate or vanilla.

Old 05-29-2007, 09:22 PM   #147  
Amber3014

S/C/G: 204/161/150

Height: 5' 6"

I bought one of those "Magic Bullet" blender/drink mixer, and they are WONDERFUL for mixing drinks with ice and a few berries. I highly recommend it.

I used to eat a chocolate pudding HNS once a day, until I tried vanilla creme and lemon chiffon. I love both of those. I also love the chocolate crisps. My center said to limit it to three times a week because it's slightly higher in carbs. It counts as a creamy too. I recommend those three!

I go to the center in Bentonville.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:47 PM   #148  

S/C/G: 240.5/222.5/150

Height: 5'8

gatorbear- 35.5inches!!! All I can say is WOW!! That is so awesome, keep it up!

AirForceWife- I am very interested in hearing more about the warm brownie mix you were talking about. How do you make that? What is it exactly? I really enjoy the hot cocoa mix.

Great job everyone!
Old 05-29-2007, 11:40 PM   #149  

jonsmom...I've tried this recipe once and thought it was okay--something different for a change.

Gooey Brownies
1 pkg creamy hot cocoa
1 tsp olive oil
1 pkg sweetner
3 tsp water
Mix, then microwave on medium heat for 30 seconds.

Also, there's a recipe for Chocolate drop cookies which you use the same recipe, but bake @ 350 for 60-90 seconds. (Haven't tried this one.)
Old 05-30-2007, 01:14 AM   #150  
Living Happily Ever After

S/C/G: 229/tracker/133

Height: 5'3

Default Time to Laugh

Congrats on all the losses and great recipe ideas.

I thought I would just say you all have been a great inspiration and support to me wether you were trying to or not. So I find it hard to ask for help. But I am really struggling to go on for emotional reasons. I want the scale to move but I am an emotional eater. So rather than go get myself into trouble I thought I would turn to the place I find comfort. All of you.

Today is really hard. May 30th is our 10th Anniversary. Problem Aaron is not here. My son got bite by a dog we have had for 2 days. He'll be Okay. Just scarey and an emergency room visit. I know my life is a bad country song...
So here is my request. Someone make me laugh like you so often do. Your stories and successes really bring me joy.

Okay I'll start. Now hold on this is funny. You know all that water we are drinking 100oz. Well, when the dog bite my son in front of me, it scared me so bad I literaly peed my pants. I thought that only happened to kids. Now you need to keep this in mind when your holding it for a second while you do something. When you gotta go. GO! I know its real personal to share but I know you want to laugh. If I can't laugh at me who will.

Now its your turn tell me something funny doesn't have to be embarasing like mine.
Closed Thread