Old 07-24-2014, 03:18 PM   #1  

Default Fellow Dieter dealing with motivation struggles

My name is Tim. I am 28 years old, 5,"9" and 230lbs. I want to lose at lest 40 pounds but its a struggle to workout and eat right everyday. What do you guys find hard about dieting? What diets and workout schedules are you following? Where do you find new diets? Thanks
slimtim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 04:36 PM   #2  

Talking How do you guys plan meals and track progress?

So I am 28 Years old and trying to lose 40 lbs. I' having a hard time planning out healthy meals for the week with my work schedule and all. I would also like to have a great way to track my weight and see if I am hitting my weight loss goals. How do you guys do that and do you find it difficult to do these things to?
Old 07-24-2014, 04:41 PM   #3  

Default What's up guys, how do you guys plan healthy meals while working?

So I am a 28 year old working professional in San Francisco. Its hard for me to plan my meals ahead of time and to eat healthy when all of my coworkers want to go out to eat and things like that. How do you guys come up with a healthy meal plan and stick to it and how do you track your weight loss over time? Thanks guys
Old 07-24-2014, 04:56 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 200+/160.8/135

Height: 5'5.5

I find the easiest way to eat healthy during the week is to cook in bulk on the weekend then divide my meals up for the week ahead of time and freeze them. Once you get used to it, its not too hard. I also keep my food staples on hand for easy snacks(berries, nuts, avocado, salad stuff, hummus, salsa etc). For tracking, I use myfitnesspal and I know a lot of users on here do as well. Its very user friendly.

Good luck! You can do this!
Dottington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 06:32 PM   #5  
I am more than weight.

S/C/G: Starting Weight:260/150

Height: 5'3"

Default Welcome!

I am old enough to be your mom!! But my hubby and I are walking, we walk early in the morning (like 4am) for 20 minutes, working on adding more time. We are both Type II Diabetics so we are on the "Diabetic Diet". I would suggest going see a dietician and she/he can evaluate you and come up with an eating plan that is healthy and geared for you. Because the males and youth are a good combo to lose weight those in your age group tend to lose easy, when you get my age, not so much. If you are pressed for time 8 minutes a day by Jorge Cruise is a good exercise program and it does not take a lot of time..Good luck!
TamTam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 01:06 AM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimtim View Post
My name is Tim. I am 28 years old, 5,"9" and 230lbs. I want to lose at lest 40 pounds but its a struggle to workout and eat right everyday. What do you guys find hard about dieting? What diets and workout schedules are you following? Where do you find new diets? Thanks
Please, do get your blood work done and schedule a meeting with an endocinologist.

WANTING to do something, KNOWING how to do it and then still NOT doing it is something I can recognise as a matter of biology not willpower.

But I could be wrong.
MariosG39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 07:58 AM   #7  

So how is it going? I'm sure you did well
Cristoph126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 02:13 AM   #8  

Default Doctors

Make sure you go to doctors or even just your local gp as they can help motivate you and keep you on track
healthhelp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 02:17 AM   #9  
Doctorsnetsa

Maybe you have to take a lot of rest and also multiply exercise, make a good schedule so that everything goes well and don't forget to adjust your diet.
Doctorsnetsa is offline   Reply With Quote