Intermittent fasting

• The Men's Corner has been kind of dead these days...I took Ian's advice and stuck with my I.F. and lost a couple of pounds this week. I have been doing an 8 hour diet. Whenever I try to shorten my window, I mess up. So I will stay with this. And, I really have not been eating particularly "clean" either. Not that I go to McDonald's every day, just eating my regular food. Not counting calories. And I lost weight.
    Regardless of what you are doing, does anyone have any weight loss success to report this month, please share it and let's stay motivated. Thanks.
  • Good job on the loss. My loss has slow down a little lately but my gains have nearly vanished all together when compared to their previous frequency.

Keep up the good work I'm glad IF has been working for you .
  • @BlueJay Thanks! Final loss for me was 2.5 for the whole week since I weigh on Mondays. I'm actually very happy with that considering I stopped counting calories and am just doing I.F. If I had exercised I probably would have lost more. I have a lot to lose and a long way to go. So I know eventually I will have to shorten my eating "window" and start exercising in order to keep the losses coming.