How much excercise to you guys get in a day?

• Whats up everyone.

I myself am doing atleast 30 mins a day of cardiovascular aerobics kickboxing workouts, theyre pretty intense but i feel now that i need more. Some days i would do it for an hour. I get a pretty good sweat off them and my heart rate is high from the 2nd round of the workout on.

But is this enough?

Should i be doing an hour a day with some days doing 90 mins or is that just too much. I do feel now that i could manage it. Would be good to know your opinions on this.
  • I walk 30 minutes from my home to the station.

And walk 30 minutes back again.

In the evening I spend two hours doing chores around the house.

At the weekend, I fix my house up.

It does it for me.
  • I walk daily a 15 mins to and 15 from work, where I also do my my homework on days off. I always have my back pack on which at all times has an 8 lbs computer, several books and several boxes of magic decks in it at any given time... because I work in a book store I often come home with more book than i arrived with. I also always walk to the grocery store to get food which is another 10 to and from for a total of 20 mins of walking.

It might not sound like much but it does the job (at least for now). I am trying to get back into running but its not going so well. But like everything its gonna take some time.