3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Men's Corner (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mens-corner-237/)
-   -   Things you'll miss from being big (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mens-corner/277182-things-youll-miss-being-big.html)

IanG 03-07-2013 07:35 PM

Things you'll miss from being big

Let's face it, you never have a dull night out with a fat guy. And I was no exception.

Anything you'll miss once you are less large?

bargoo 03-07-2013 08:19 PM

Nothing, zip, nada, zero !

hatgirlie 03-07-2013 08:26 PM

No!

Mantuagirl 03-07-2013 09:04 PM

I do, I miss being able to eat whatever I want. Being fat sucks!

berryblondeboys 03-07-2013 09:19 PM

Well, I do miss the days of eating whatever I wanted and not having to think or worry about anything. My weight was pretty stable for years too, no matter what I ate or how I ate. THAT I do miss.

Do I miss the lack of energy? the bad skin? the feeling huge? And more recently, the health side effects? No... that stank and that's why I changed.

Fit dad 2b 03-07-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IanG (Post 4659362)
Let's face it, you never have a dull night out with a fat guy. And I was no exception.

Anything you'll miss once you are less large?

I know what you mean! There's nothing I can think of that I'll miss, but I kind of have this weird fear that my personality will change.

I'm a pretty easy-going, fast-friend making person, and in the back of my mind, I sometime think if I go through this huge change, that part of me may change too. I know it's ridiculous, but it's there.

Spiritman 03-08-2013 07:37 AM

Being through a major weight loss before - 100 pounds - what I missed then was my physical strength. With a prior weight loss I lost both fat and lean muscle mass.

In the back of my mind when starting IP was "Is this going to happen again?"

But, at this very moment what will I miss about being "big", "overweight", "fat"? Not a bloody thing. I'm not worried in the slightest - I don't believe in the whole Nutty Professor thing where I will turn into a completely different person - i.e. a jerk - personality wise.

I still have my height and am will still be a bigger than average person who can be helpful - "Sir, can you reach the item on the top shelf for me?" type of help.

Because I'm overweight no one has ever asked "Hey fatty, can you stand/sit on this to keep it anchored to the ground?" :dizzy:

plangevin 03-08-2013 08:06 AM

I'm nowhere near skinny but I already miss eating whatever I feel like eating and in industrial amounts of them. Also, I miss riding "shot gun" automatically when I'm not driving lol.

Other than that, I don't see many downsides. I have more energy, my knees aren't hurting anymore and I stopped getting heartburn all the time. I suppose that's a good trade off :-)

Cheers!

elvislover324 03-08-2013 08:08 AM

I won't miss anything about this. Being overweight is the saddest thing I ever did to myself.

IanG 03-08-2013 10:48 AM

Wow, you guys are focused!