Old 01-11-2019, 12:45 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 237/178.4/165

Height: 5'10"

Default When did you stop being hungry

Its been over two months now and I have never stopped being hungry. I have read about people who say that after the first week theyre never hungry and sometimes they forget to eat. Not happening here.

In fact until I modified my meal plan and started eating more often I was hungry all the time. I never used to think about food all the time. I started feeling like a food addict. I was constantly checking the time to see when I could eat next. One more hour. Sigh.
Phaedra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 06:45 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 182/130/130

Height: 5'3"

I'm usually always sort-of hungry on the Medifast plan, although I think it's something in my metabolism, because all through my life my stomach will rumble and tell me it needs food when I've just eaten a meal. I envy the people who don't think about food and who forget to eat.

Have you tried having a large glass of water when you feel peckish? I have a Soda Stream because I find drinking carbonated water will create the illusion of fullness for a little bit of time. A hot drink sometimes helps as well, because you would have to sip it slowly. I know it's aggravating. I'm sorry that it's happening for you.
Old Biddy is offline   Reply With Quote