down to the dregs need tips

• I am down to my last few pounds to lose but all I have are chili, beef stew and pizza snacks. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix these so I will eat them? I hate the idea of placing a new order when I have 6 boxes of this stuff left.
  • I would place the new order, personally, if it were me. Shakes and snack bars you could continue to use even when you are off Medifast.

As for the soups and what not, a little bit of cheddar usually does the trick. I don't think it's "on plan" but I doubt an ounce of shredded cheddar will make a huge difference in the grand scheme of things.
  • I have heard of people making the chili and stew in a tiny crock pot. I have not gotten a chance to get one yet. You can add some shredded cheese (portion it out, not a lot), and add some veggies, like broccoli maybe?

I know with the puffs/bites, you can take them out of the bag, place on a microwave safe plate...sprinkle some low-fat shredded cheese (like a 1/4 cup serving), and nuke it for 40-60 seconds.

The cheese melts all over the bites/puffs and it tastes delish! Let me know what you think!!
  • make it work!
    Quote: I am down to my last few pounds to lose but all I have are chili, beef stew and pizza snacks. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix these so I will eat them? I hate the idea of placing a new order when I have 6 boxes of this stuff left.
    hey girl I hear ya about the pizza butts! I wonder if they taste the stuff they sell! The chilli and soups, I always add protein (ground turkey, chicken) to make them hearty and filling! Bump up your water and make sure you are actually eating enough, and not slip into starvation mode! I mention that as I have times I don't get enough carbs in and my body says NOT!!

Katie
  • I'll have to try some cheese on the puffs and I'll let you know what I think. What kind of cheese are you putting on it?
  • I actually will add some pickle juice or sliced pickle since it is authorized as an optional snack and it seems to help a little. Just one spear chopped small can make a large difference if it is super strong