Week 23

• I see that there is a little more activity in this forum, haven't been posting much since it seemed no one was here. Anyways, I am still on MF, week 23 and I am down 45.9 lbs ! Had 10 days off while on vacation (made good choices, even went to the gym) and came back to a large gain, however it was all gone + 2 lbs the next week OP. Medifast works ! As I approach the half way mark, I am still feeling confident that I will successfully reach my goal. Stick with it !!!
  • congrats thats awesome! I go and on and off medifast-but when Im on its totally effective! You give me hope!
  • I am about to start in 5 days. And I had a question for you... Did you stay on plan for all the 23 weeks ( minus this holiday?)
  • Great work!! Congratulations on the losses. I know they will keep coming
  • Thanks All, Alinos, yes, besides the holiday I was 100% on plan. I have recently (last 6 weeks) struggled with snacks, but am now back on 100%. I am in week 46 now. Keep at it, it works. But don't kid yourself and think "one little bite, an extra handful of almonds..." won't derail you, IT WILL !