Nervous and Excited !

• Tomorrow is my weigh in after my first week on Medifast. I cannot weigh daily as I get extremely obsessed with the scale and easily discouraged. I have stayed 100% OP, not a bite, lick or taste, drank all my water and then some ! So I am excited for what I hope to be at least 5lb loss tomorrow a.m. AND I am nervous that I won't have lost a pound. I have done Medifast before, losing 30 lbs in a reasonable amount of time, so I know it works. However, in the past few years my losses (on other programs) are ridiculously slow and that's when I lose my motivation and quit. This is causing me severe anxiety ! Any advice ?

P.S. Sorry if this seems like a negative post, in positive news: I FEEL GREAT, lots of energy and I am happy that I am doing this !
  • OOPS. sorry about the spelling ! See, I am nervous !
  • Just want to wish you good luck tomorrow!
    I know that a “bad” week, not losing what you want, can be discouraging but when that happens you have to focus on how healthy you are becoming... I really hopeit goes well tomorrow!
  • You're going to have a great weigh in tomorrow! No need to be stressed!
  • Thanks SuperHeroTeacher and FiftyFive ! 1st week and down 7 pounds, i'll take it !!!Hope week two is a success !!
  • That's awesome!
    Congrats! As long as you stay on plan you tend to lose the most your first 2 weeks, keep up the amazing work!
  • Thanks Andi24 !