Old 03-06-2012, 08:45 PM   #1  

Default Modified Medifast?

Does anyone follow a "modified" version of Medifast?
I started on 2/7/12- about a month ago, with the goal of losing about 15 pounds. I lost 7-8 pounds, fairly quickly. The first week I followed the 5&1. Then, I started doing like a 7&1, because I was just too hungry. I still lost 2 pounds per week. I kept at 1000-1100 calories per day. ALL Medifast food & my lean & green.
Then, because I haven't changed my bad eating habits, and I took a liking to Medifast food, I began eating anywhere from 1200-1500 calories per day- but, ALL Mefifast food. I haven't had even one bite of any non-Medifast food except for my lean and green- since starting in Feb.
But, obviously, I didn't lose anything this past week. (I have already placed and received three full orders of food).
I need to get back into it- At least my 1000 calories per day. I don't care if I lose slower- its better for me to be happy and lose slower than to not lose at all, if I can't stick to the 5&1.
I just can't get motivated to get back into it, though. I have only about 6 pounds to lose, and ZERO motivation!
I really love eating Mefifast food, and decided that I want to eat it forever! I feel safe eating it to maintain my weight.
Anyone else do this?
How can I get motivated? I need help.
Thanks.
M0728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:51 PM   #2  

I fear that I am addicted to Medifast food, now. I switched my addiction to sugar to Medifast shakes, bars, puddings, sift serves and cinnamon pretzels. I am in my high heaven that I can eat this stuff- until I'm full- and still maintain my weight. Not good. I don't know how this happened, and I can't stop. Every day I tell myself I'll do better "tomorrow", but then at night- that's when I get into trouble. I eat one snack (meal) after another! This is becoming a problem, I fear.
M0728 is offline   Reply With Quote