Old 09-04-2011, 08:32 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 138 / 138 / 125

Height: 5'1

Default My overnight trip to Pittsburgh on Medifast

Went out of town and had to do the lean and green meals at restaurants suggested by our friends. First restaurant was Italian and for dinner and I had to have the suggested lasagna and a glass of wine, a big salad of spring lettuce, approx 2 cups, 1/2 cup tomatoes and the house italian dressing. Went to a nightclub and had a large mixed drink with fruit juices. The next mourning went to a restaurant for breakfast and had my lean part,, 3 whole eggs basted and about 1/4th of a two big crepe pancake. Later had a salad,for the green portion.

I hope I didn't screw up my week.

I am on my 5th week and doing great, lost 13 lbs so far. I love this diet. The medifast meals were so convenient to travel with.

Last edited by cherylrrt; 09-05-2011 at 06:57 AM.
cherylrrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:54 PM   #2  

My favorite line of your post is, "I hope I didn't screw up my week."
SpinDizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:11 AM   #3  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Hey! It sounds like you did pretty well. I went out of town for three days on a business trip a couple weeks ago. The Medifast foods really are great to have along.

I've found that carbs are the worst thing. They sort of slam you out of fat-burning metabolism, so you may find that you have more cravings when you get back on track, almost like starting over.

If I had been in your position, I would have skipped the pancake thing--maybe gone for a slice of toast instead, or just nothing--and not had the drink with fruit juice--and ordered something other than lasagna. But, what's eaten is eaten! And you've been doing great! Hang in there! If you get back on track, that food will be nothing more than a distant memory.

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 09:14 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 138 / 138 / 125

Height: 5'1

Thanks Jay for the suggestions, I am taking another overnight trip tomorrow so I will try harder this trip.
cherylrrt is offline   Reply With Quote