3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Medifast (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/medifast-223/)
-   -   50 pounds of me GONE!!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/medifast/241326-50-pounds-me-gone.html)

Riddy 08-21-2011 12:31 PM

50 pounds of me GONE!!!

If anyone had told me at the beginning of the year that I would start eating 1000 calories a day in April, and lose 50 pounds by August, and not want to gnaw my own arm off, I'd have told them they were crazy. :lol::lol::lol:

But here I am, NOT starving, NOT having any hypoglycemic issues, with lots of energy, and 50 POUNDS LIGHTER! YAHOO!!!! :yay::yay::yay: I've never lost this much weight before, and although I still have a long way to go, hitting this milestone is so exciting!

This is just the reward/motivation I need to not go completely off the deep end in September - I have a bachelorette party weekend, 2 weddings and another weekend away all in September. I'll be happy to lose a pound a week in September, content to not gain.

JayEll 08-21-2011 12:42 PM

Hey Riddy! :bravo: :cheer2: :cheer3: :cheer2:

Way to go! I know what you mean--I wouldn't have believed that I could eat so little, calorie-wise, and still be satisfied, and not only that, but lose weight!

Congratulations!

Jay

189bgone 08-21-2011 02:51 PM

Yay! Great job!
I'm down 6.2 pounds since last Saturday. I'm thinking too much too soon?
i still struggle with being hungry, especially in the AM. After around 1 or so, I'm ok. But before that... holy cow... don't mess with me.

SpinDizzie 08-21-2011 04:00 PM

Yay, Riddy! I know, right?

godown 08-21-2011 06:37 PM

Go Riddy! Congrats! :D

Riddy 08-21-2011 10:27 PM

Thanks, girls! It's so nice to have our own little corner of the universe over here, where we are all supportive of each other, and "get" what we're all going through. I have several friends and coworkers who are generally supportive of my weight loss, but just don't understand why I chose Medifast, or why I can't have carrots, or why I'm drinking SO much water.

I'm grateful to have you all here. :hug::hug::hug:

189bgone - you should be getting over the major hungries by now. You're seriously exercising though, right? Maybe you need a little extra protein, or a 6th MF meal? O/T, I mailed your package out on Friday. :)

Riddy 08-21-2011 10:29 PM

And hey, Dizzie! You got to 50 pounds, too! Yay you!!!!

:yay::yay::yay:

189bgone 08-22-2011 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riddy (Post 4000447)
Thanks, girls! It's so nice to have our own little corner of the universe over here, where we are all supportive of each other, and "get" what we're all going through. I have several friends and coworkers who are generally supportive of my weight loss, but just don't understand why I chose Medifast, or why I can't have carrots, or why I'm drinking SO much water.

I'm grateful to have you all here. :hug::hug::hug:

189bgone - you should be getting over the major hungries by now. You're seriously exercising though, right? Maybe you need a little extra protein, or a 6th MF meal? O/T, I mailed your package out on Friday. :)

i tapered down the exercise a bit. Struggling with plantars fasciitis so no running for a while. Been swimming a couple times a week and walking 3-4 miles a couple times a week.

Riddy 08-22-2011 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 189bgone (Post 4000568)
i tapered down the exercise a bit. Struggling with plantars fasciitis so no running for a while. Been swimming a couple times a week and walking 3-4 miles a couple times a week.

OUCH! I feel your pain - I have plantar fasciitis, too. It SUCKS. I hope your feet feel better soon! :hug:

SkinnyBacon 09-01-2011 07:53 AM

Riddy,

Congratulations on losing 50lbs. That is amazing!! I just ordered Medifast and reading posts like yours makes me so motivated.

Karen