3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Medifast (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/medifast-223/)
-   -   December MediFast Chat (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/medifast/157519-december-medifast-chat.html)

Beach Patrol 12-01-2008 11:50 AM

December MediFast Chat

I'm starting it for the month! HI Y'ALL!

I'm down 16 lbs total! - Even LOST a pound during Thanksgiving! And THAT'S saying A LOT! Since I ate without abandon... even had FOUR pieces of Pumpkin Pie! :o :D

So now to get thru the December holiday parties, etc.... let's go! WE CAN DO THIS!

Justsecretgirl 12-01-2008 01:17 PM

Hello I just started today! I've done MF in the past, so here I go again! I have around 55-60 pounds to lose! :)I'm on my third MF meal today and so far so good! It's just the evening time that I'm worried about. Any advice would be great!

ella dee 12-01-2008 03:30 PM

Hello -

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. Mine was especially nice:carrot:, I climbed on the scale on Thanksgiving morning and found that I had lost a total of 16 lbs since I started. I was so happy with my success that I ate very sparingly, I was afraid of undoing the result. So I am now exactly 200 lbs, if I keep up the losing streak I could be at my goal weight by July:D. Have a great week everyone.

Ella

ella dee 12-01-2008 05:51 PM

just testing my ticker.

djay 12-01-2008 09:08 PM

Hi everybody!!!:hug:

I'm back from Vegas! Poorer and fatter! Time to do something about the fatter part! I refuse to get on a scale! I was bad! REALLY BAD:devil:. i intended to get back on plan 2 days after Thanksgiving...but...My sister's dog ate most of the bars that I brought with me...that was all the excuse I needed to eat and drink everything in my path...They don't call it Sin City for nuthin! :devil:

So...I'm home...Tomorrow...I'm back on plan:carrot:...I'll wait till this weekend before I dare face down a scale!:o

Glad to hear everyone is doing so well! Weight loss during Thanksgiving! Incredible!!! Way to go!:cheer3::cheer3::cheer3:

DJ

Beach Patrol 12-02-2008 10:31 AM

Hey djay!~ sorry to hear you're "poorer & fatter" from your Vegas trip, but wasn't it a blast anyway?!?!?! I loved Vegas - course I haven't been since 1987... maybe someday I'll visit there again!

TerriWelsh 12-02-2008 01:50 PM

Weekends the hardest

Hi all,
I've found that while I'm at work I'm fine, but on the weekends, in front of the tv, uh-oh. the cravings are first and foremost. I didn't know I could crave so intensely.

But I found a neighbor with a dog. that means I can walk the dog! love walking with a dog.

Good job everyone. I am down 6 pounds, from 213 - 207, even after turkey day! can't wait until I am able to get my ticker - is it after 20 days and 20 posts?

Terri
:dizzy:

Justsecretgirl 12-02-2008 07:55 PM

Terri I find it hard in the evenings as well. I haven't had a weekend yet, but I know I want to do this and I have to stick with it. 6 pounds is great by the way!
DJ I love Vegas! Glad you had a good time even if the dog ate your MF! Hahaa!
This was day two and so far just a slight headache last night. It's weird how I'm not even thinking about food. I need to increase my water intake though.

How much water do you drink each day??

djay 12-03-2008 12:24 AM

Hi Beachy! Yes Vegas was a Blast...I don't regret one cent or one pound...I'll get them off again. You should definatly go back if you haven't been since '87...The newer Hotels are AMAZING!

Hi Terri-Evenings and weekends can be a challenge. You have the right idea! It helps to stay busy.

Hi Jen-I make sure I get at least 64 oz. of water per day. (except in Vegas. Water is replaced by tequila :lol:) I usually have a glass of water at my side all day long. I think drinking plenty of water helps ease the initial detox also.

I did well getting back on plan today. I thought I might be hungry today after all that eating last week...but I did just fine. Even started back on the 30 Day Shred. I decided to start over at level 1. It amazes me at how much easier it is now after having gone through all the levels. I remember the first time I did it ...I thought I would never be able to do the whole thing without a break. Great healthy things are happening!

Missy? How's it going with you?

DJ

DJ

TwoBThinAgain 12-03-2008 07:43 AM

:)Good morning everybody,
I just wanted to say a quick hello before I head out for the day.
Hope everyone is well.
Susan

Justsecretgirl 12-03-2008 02:52 PM

Hello to everyone! This is day 3 OP and I feel really good. I'm not sure how I'm managed to do it, but I did! YaY!

DJ what is the 30 day shread?

Question for everyone: What day did you notice the scale dropped when you first started?

Hope everyone is having a great Hump Day!!

TwoBThinAgain 12-03-2008 05:36 PM

:)Hi Jen,
I think I waited all week & weighed myself on day 7.
I do remember though, that on day 4 I could tell my stomach was much less bloated. Glad to hear you are doing well OP.
Susan

djay 12-03-2008 07:44 PM

Hi Susan! Wow! You are really cruising along on the weight loss!

Hi Jen! 30 Day Shred is a workout dvd by Jillian Michaels from The Biggest Looser.

So far so good...2 days back on track. I don't have a choice. I couldn't help myself...I took a look at the scale yesterday. Up 8 lbs! Yikes! Well 2.6 lbs came off today...and hopefully there is still some more water weight that will be melting away...but I certainly have my work cut out for me! Wish me luck!

Justsecretgirl 12-03-2008 09:20 PM

Thanks DJ I was wondering about that. I love Jillian, maybe I need to check that out.
Susan thanks for the input. I'm going to try not to step on the scale tomorrow.
As of today I was in Ketosis when I POAS.
Watching Biggest loser last night was sad, but we all knew that was going to happen. Vicki it so hateful, and I hope she doesn't win. I didn't think the makeovers were as good as some of the other shows. I can't wait to see who will win!
Hope everyone has a great evening!

TwoBThinAgain 12-04-2008 07:57 AM

:)Good Morning Friends,

Hope everybody is well this morning.

Djay
- Im feeling like Im back full swing in the MF lifestyle, thank goodness..... I did not follow 100% the 2 weeks I was taking care of my grandmother, I didn't gain during that time but I didn't lose either and losing is what keeps me & most of us motivated. Glad to hear you enjoyed your Vegas trip, I've never been there but would love to go.
My cruise will be here in in just over 2 months and I know it will be very hard to stay focused with all those tropical froofie drinks onboard.:dizzy:
Did your sisters dog get sick from eating your MF bars?

Jen-Be sure to drink at least 64oz of water each day. The water does do wonders in helping us to lose weight & the added bonus of what it does for our skin is great. Keep up the good work.

Missy- I found these great charms of Disney characters, I will post a link later for you to see. How are the boys?