Old 04-05-2008, 02:04 PM   #1  

Default First week weigh in!!!

It's my first week today and I have lost 8 lbs!!! YIPPEE!!!
I feel ok, I am dealing with a few hunger issues and getting sick to my stomach when I am hungry, and tired and feeling like I have no energy. SO I am going to call Medifast today to see if I am eating enough. But I am very happy with the weight loss and the program its self!! I believe in this, because I have tried everything else and this is such a great program with RESULTS!!!!
travelmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 02:26 PM   #2  
184/173/140

S/C/G: 184/173/140

Height: 5'6

Today is day 5 for me and I pretty much am hungry a lot. I have lost 5 pounds and I am soooo excited. A lot of people swear that after day 3 their not hungry. Maybe we are not eating enough. I really want to stick to something for once! will you share any info that you get when you call MF...

Thanks,
Your partner in Crime
stacyann5500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 02:35 PM   #3  

Well, this is actually my second week weigh-in, but I weighed in at 167.5, down from 172. My goal is 135. I am 5'5.
TRimom40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 03:04 PM   #4  

I've only been on program for one week today so I don't have a lot of advice, but have you tried some of the snacks? I found that when I finished my lunch one day that I still felt hungry so I ate two pickle spears and it did the trick for me.

What about placing your MF meals a little closer?
Mom2Cuties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 03:04 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 195.5/182.5/130

Height: 5'3"

Way to go!!! Isn't it a great feeling when the scale starts showing off all our hard work? Keep it up!

I only started yesterday, but I always weigh myself first thing in the morning and I'm down 3 pounds! Yes, I know it's only the 3 pounds of water weight that I've been gaining and losing for the past few months, but hopefully it's gone for good this time! YAY!!
LiLi Gettin Thin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 04:33 PM   #6  
Operator265

WAY TO GO!!! Just give yourself and your body time to adjust. The MF literature says you'll feel slow at first but after about a week you should start picking back up. It sounds alot like quitting smoking. Focus on the fact that you'll be a better you when it's over.
Old 04-05-2008, 05:33 PM   #7  

I didn't call Medifast yet, I think I am going to give myself 3 more days and by Monday night if I am still feeling the same way I will call. And yes, I eat my meals every 2 hrs, sometimes the afternoon one and my dinner are spaced 3 hrs apart, because that is how our family dinner works. I eat my one a day snack either in the afternoon or eve depending on if when I think I just can't make it unless I eat something. If I am ok in the afternoon I don't eat a snack and save it for night time.
travelmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 10:56 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 263/198/140

Height: 5'7"

Travelmom- I remember when you first posted about not knowing if this was the right diet for you.... sounds like you hit a home run! Congratulations on your success!! I have had off and on stomach issues since I started this diet (going on week 3 now) and I am attributing it to the soy.... don't know if I am allergic or just sensitive to it. Hmmmm...... soy IS good for us, right??
amazingplatinum is offline   Reply With Quote