Old 01-26-2010, 09:18 AM   #1  
Can't read my poker face

Default Curious?!?!?

Hey so I was wondering exactly how does medifast work.. So I know it puts you in ketosis, but is there something different about it than atkins or is there something in the mdeifast that makes it different then just doing it on your own of having few calories???? I'm interested and just curious and confused lol. Can you work out on it and will that make things better or worse.

Thanks have a great one!
Patchouligroove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:52 PM   #2  

Height: 5'5.5"

When you go to a low calorie diet it is hard to make sure the diet has enough nutrition. Medifast helps with that. Also, the high protein medifast meals make most people (especially me ) feel less hungry. I do moderate exercise while on medifast. I think that it helps. If you go to the medifast1 dot com website and click on FAQs you can find a ton of information on medifast. Good luck.
LizR is offline   Reply With Quote