Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 02:43 AM   #106  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floprieto View Post
Hello ladies....

Sorry I have been gone for a while... well not actually gone... but...

I do not know if you all remembered how i brought up the subject about being late with my TOM... I thought it was the diet... but.... well... let's just say it was not and I am now officially ... which means no more medifast for me... at least for the next 35 weeks... lol

Well even though i cannot follow this plan anymore, I still plan on eating healthy and maybe losing some weight the healthy way while being pregnant. I started the 3H diet yesterday and so far so good. It was the diet i was planing on following once i got closer to my goal... so I guess i am just gonna start earlier than planned...

Even though i won't be a medifaster anymore, i was hoping i could still be part of the gang... And we could still support each other through that journey. I sure can use the help and the support... I do not want to blow back up to 250... like last time! So I was hoping i could finish my pregnancy under 200... You think it is possible?

Congratulatons!!!
Old 02-10-2008, 08:05 AM   #107  

S/C/G: 225/205/150

Height: 5"8"

You guys are awesome!

Samara it sounds like your doing so well! It is amazing isn't it when we know that if we eat off of program our ketosis goes out of whack and it takes three days to get back to our fat burning efficiency, it makes it much easier to turn down treats.

My weakness still is pop corn! It slows everything down but some evenings I can't seem to help myself.

For those of you looking for Pearls-if your in the NW Fred Meyer's has them in the Organic/Health foods section. Also crystal light now has a "digestive aid" on the go drink. I think they read these boards.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Old 02-10-2008, 08:14 AM   #108  

I finally got my ticker! Yeah.
Old 02-10-2008, 09:07 AM   #109  
Gettin' Veggie With It!

S/C/G: 02/16/11 196/184/125

Height: 5'8"

Default My Sunday Weigh In

My weigh in today is 195. I now only have 50 pounds left to go! I am absolutely amazed at how easy this has become.

Jen
Old 02-10-2008, 01:38 PM   #110  

S/C/G: 272/ticker/170

Height: 65.5 inches

Good afternoon ladies:

Ok so I am back and officially back on plan. I had a minor setback but I am ready to get back in the grove of things. I went to Costco and got a nice salad for my L&G meal. I wish Costco was closer to my house because while I do enjoy salad I could eat one of their salads everyday and be very satisfied.
So far so good I just need to get going with the water. I need to get another 48 ounces in and I would like to do that before 7pm because I don't want to be on the toilet all night if you know what I mean...lol.

Glad to here that everyone else is doing well.

Floprietro: Congratulations you must be so excited.
Old 02-10-2008, 02:56 PM   #111  
Shrinky Dink

S/C/G: 215/157/142

Hi everybody!

Flo:Congratulations!

I just wanted to share with everyone that I got my 50 pound medallion at WW this morning. I was SO happy. I actually cried. It was like I reached the top of a mountain. I can't imagine how wonderful it will feel when I reach my goal!

I have been working on hitting the 50 pound mark for a year! I bounced up and down playing with the same stupid 5 pounds until I gave up at Thanksgiving and gained about 20 pounds back. When I ordered MF I was 20 pounds away from that seemingly unobtainable 50 pound mark! But here I am....down 20 pounds in 5 weeks! Amazing. I know I sound like a MF commercial but I LOVE this program! It's working when I thought nothing would. I would like to encourage anyone considering giving MF a try to go for it!

There are so many encouraging women on this board! Thank you guys! Hope everyone has a great week!
Old 02-10-2008, 06:00 PM   #112  

Andiemom, that is wonderful!

I tried WW so many times and never had any success, and your right we do sound like commericals, but this plan is the best!

When you say you went off and gained 20 pounds that makes me very nervous. I am going on a cruise at the end of this month and I am so afraid that I will gain everything back!
Old 02-11-2008, 12:03 AM   #113  
Shrinky Dink

S/C/G: 215/157/142

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vbevens View Post
When you say you went off and gained 20 pounds that makes me very nervous. I am going on a cruise at the end of this month and I am so afraid that I will gain everything back!
Well, when I went off program I basically gave up. I felt something in my spirit just say "to heck with this" and I almost made a conscious effort to choose the wrong foods...the worst foods. It was the holidays after all.

I believe that a lot of times it's about our mind set. I really had to dig down and ask myself what I wanted and then figure out how I was going to get it. I got off track and had to pull out the road map to find my way again. I don't plan to take that detour again, but I suppose it's kind of like other addictions. I have food issues. I'm working on them, though. That's why WW is important for me. That program gives me some tools to help with those issues. This program, MF makes it easy for me to stick to it and I am seeing amazing results.

Last edited by Andiemom; 02-11-2008 at 12:04 AM.
Old 02-11-2008, 12:21 AM   #114  

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'7"

Andrea,
Do the WW people know you are doing MF? I've been thinking about starting to attend meetings with my coworkers.
Old 02-11-2008, 12:50 AM   #115  

S/C/G: 250/236/130

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floprieto View Post
Hello ladies....

Sorry I have been gone for a while... well not actually gone... but...

I do not know if you all remembered how i brought up the subject about being late with my TOM... I thought it was the diet... but.... well... let's just say it was not and I am now officially ... which means no more medifast for me... at least for the next 35 weeks... lol

Well even though i cannot follow this plan anymore, I still plan on eating healthy and maybe losing some weight the healthy way while being pregnant. I started the 3H diet yesterday and so far so good. It was the diet i was planing on following once i got closer to my goal... so I guess i am just gonna start earlier than planned...

Even though i won't be a medifaster anymore, i was hoping i could still be part of the gang... And we could still support each other through that journey. I sure can use the help and the support... I do not want to blow back up to 250... like last time! So I was hoping i could finish my pregnancy under 200... You think it is possible?

CONGRATULATIONS!!! And yes please remain on these boards!
Old 02-11-2008, 12:52 AM   #116  

S/C/G: 252/177/150

Height: 5'-6"

Smile First Goal Achieved

I just wanted to share that I reached my initial goal of 50 pounds a couple days ago, and I will be under 200 any moment now, at which point I will finally be willing to take some measurements. To celebrate my success, I spent the weekend photographing my clothes and listing them on eBay. I've never had so much fun cleaning out a closet.

I still have another 50 or so to go, and I hope to reach my final goal by Father's Day, which is when we have a celebration planned for our son's homecoming from Iraq. In July I will be attending an annual convention where I look forward to surprising dozens of colleagues. I know I can do it, and that's very exciting.

Thanks for letting me boast. —HV

Old 02-11-2008, 12:59 AM   #117  

[QUOTE=Hope2BLosing;2046256]Check out my new avatar!!!! I've dropped 15 pounds since I started MF about 2.5 weeks ago!!!!! I seriously can't believe it!!!! Yesterday for the first time since my daughter was born (I actually dropped a size after her delivery) I squeezed my big ol' butt into a size 22 jean!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!! All day I felt like I was on top of the world. My silent mantra was "Ya you know I look good in my smaller jeans." LOL I can't believe I just shared that with you!!!!

That is so exciting! Congratulations on the milestone! I'm really jealous as I'm one of those people who melt from the top down. My quadruple chin is down to a small double and my neck and upper chest are showing the loss. LOL Again, congratulations!
Old 02-11-2008, 01:02 AM   #118  

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshvay View Post
I just wanted to share that I reached my initial goal of 50 pounds a couple days ago, and I will be under 200 any moment now, at which point I will finally be willing to take some measurements. To celebrate my success, I spent the weekend photographing my clothes and listing them on eBay. I've never had so much fun cleaning out a closet.

I still have another 50 or so to go, and I hope to reach my final goal by Father's Day, which is when we have a celebration planned for our son's homecoming from Iraq. In July I will be attending an annual convention where I look forward to surprising dozens of colleagues. I know I can do it, and that's very exciting.

Thanks for letting me boast. —HV

WOW! How long have you been on MF? Congratulations!
Old 02-11-2008, 05:55 AM   #119  

S/C/G: 227/214/150

Height: 5'7''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeute View Post
I was so glad to see this! I'm in nursing school now and working as an aide while in there and I've been concerned about fitting the time frame in, especially on clinical days.
It really doesnt take any extra time to fit the program into anyones schedule. It just takes planning and determination to do it everyday. How far along are you in school? I just graduated in May so I've only been working as an RN for a few months now. I wish you all the best!

In terms of MF, it is Monday afterall and I weighed in early. Down 3.2lbs this week for a two week total on 11.2lbs. Hope everyone has a great Monday!!
Old 02-11-2008, 08:27 AM   #120  

Height: 5' 7"

We have had some recent goals to celebrate, congrats to you all! Reaching onederland must be amazing!!

I lose from the top down too and I think I am one of those people who will not lose fast. My weeks have been 5.8, 2.6 and 3.0 which is a bit discouraging but I'll keep going forward. Eventually, I'll get to the 100's too!

I wonder if my weight loss is slower because I don't usually have the 5th MF meal and I don't drink all of the water????

WW would be good because you could get your own scale out of the house and then just weigh in there. The scale is a demon every day. Weight goes up and down and sometimes makes no sense.

Happy Monday everyone!
Closed Thread