Our Photos

You're on Page 6 of 10
Go to
  • I love all the pics here. Everyone looks so much younger and happier in their afters!

Hope this work...here's a link to my before and afters:

http://myweb.cableone.net/theelx4/beforeafter.htm
  • Karyn, that is awesome. I was thinking just yesterday "I wonder what I'll look like when I lose weight" since I've always been overweight, I don't know. I've noticed though that I think I'm starting to look like my cousins and my mom's youngest sister.
  • Karyn -- those are AWESOME! Thank you for posting them! You also look so much younger and happier! Make sure to take lots of photos in Hawaii in those cute little outfits to share with us.

Nelie -- I didn't have any idea what/who I'd look like when I got to my goal weight and lots of people, including my own father, didn't recognize me for a long time. It's really weird when you walk up to someone you've known for twenty years and they act like you're a stranger. Heck, I didn't even recognize myself when I looked in the mirror. But now when I look back at pictures of myself, it's like I'm looking at a stranger -- a sad and obese stranger -- and I feel so sorry for her, but now I have a hard time remembering looking like that. It's all very strange ...
  • Karyn -- Those are awesome!! Congrats! It's so nice to put a face to the picture...

DH and I went for a walk on a trail this past Friday and we brought our new digital, so he took a pic of us... When he downloaded it I was shocked at my face compared to last year's pic in August!

I'll try to attach it here goes...

It didn't work very well the pics were all blurry! But I'll try again later...
  • Boy you're quick Meg!! That's exactly what I was thinking of doing, ahhh, great minds think alike!
  • Done Deal!
  • Ahh, MUCH better!

And you're right - there's a big difference in your face! (and it's such a cute picture of you and DH )
  • Lynda's transformation
    Photo #1 Summer of 1978 135 lbs
    Photo #2 Christmas 2000 275 lbs
    Photo #3 June 2003 285.5 lbs.
    Photo #4 June 2004 151lbs

• Great pics Lynda!! Hard to believe that was you a little over a year ago!..

Keep those pics coming I love pics...
  • These are soooo great. I tried to upload some but they're too big. I have to go read the instructions!
  • Me
    http://www.loseweightforum.com/downl...lage%20pwl.bmp

How about a link? I'll get some good afters and then figure out how to post properly.

This is the difference between 162 (in April 2003) and 125 (in August 2004).
  • Susan! Lynda Ann! Great pictures! Susan -- you lost quite a few years along with the pounds. And Lynda Ann -- I'm speechless! You went from looking like the mom to looking like the sister!

Weight loss must be the Fountain of Youth!

These pictures are fabulous, people -- let's see lots more!
  • I posted some of our Hawaii pics... here's how to get to them:

1. go to http://www.snapfish.com

2. enter (for email addy): [email protected]

3. enter password: maintain

There are captions at the bottom of each pic (sometimes you have to scroll a bit).

If you can't get in, let me know and I will figure something else out!

Karyn Lee
  • great pictures, Karynlee...looks like you had a blast~
  • Such GREAT pictures!!

I love to pose with my bike

and I LIKE to have pictures taken now, what a change!