"Hot Wing" crustless pizza thingy

• It's not really wings, nor does it have a crust, but it's delicious! I love spicy, and a good hot wing pizza is amazing. They use hot sauce instead of tomato sauce on the crust, then cheese, then spicy chicken. I've done "pizza on a plate" before with low carb: pepperoni, tomato sauce and cheese nuked in the microwave.

I've recently been eating a lot of chicken breast "pizza on a plate"

-5oz chicken breast diced up into chunks
    -1oz Italian cheese blend
    -Drizzle with Frank's Red Hot Buffalo sauce and nuke until cheese is melty.

Instant amazing! It's about 315 calories (10g fat / 1g carbs / 51g protein), and delicious
  • Yummy
    I crave spicy!!! I LOVE IT!!! And that sounds FABULOUS!!!!!
  • Wow
    Azure,

AWESOME!!!!! I tried this and I am HAPPY!!!!!
  • Yay! I'm glad you decided to try it for lunch and thought that it was yummy I'm always trying to make my chicken breast more appetizing and try to eat it in different ways. My boyfriend and I were out to dinner one night, where a hot wing pizza was on the menu and I REALLY wanted it. Instead, I realized I could make it at home, without the crust and I LOVE it. I've been eating it every day for the past week I'm sure I'll get sick of it eventually, but I'll always have it on back-up again for when I get bored with chicken.

I usually pre-cook several chicken breasts at the beginning of the week, so I have it, and this little thing takes less than a minute to slap together, which I like, too.
  • It was fab!!
    I had one for dinner too....It is too good!!!!

thanks for the GREAT Idea!!!!!