Old 08-29-2001, 01:21 PM   #16  
Senior Chicky

Talking Hi Jdoneil!!!

Glad to see ya!!

I've drank 48 oz so far this morning....just about got the best of me as I was driving back from downtown!

Goal for today is at least 120 oz cause I'm cutting down on those diet soda's I've been drinking too much of the last couple of weeks!

J~~swooshing at the puter
Old 08-29-2001, 08:52 PM   #17  

Default Swimming along . . .

Hi!

Just finished off my 4th 20 oz cup of water. Had a 20 oz cup of flavored seltzer today, too. Hmmm. That's 100 oz all together (and I thought I'd never use that college math ). A bit too below my goal of 1 gallon a day. Will try to get in at least 1 more 20 oz cup before bed tonight.

Old 08-29-2001, 10:30 PM   #18  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

I took in about 140 oz today. I am having trouble responding and getting in to threads my puter is frtizing up so if i do not post elsewhere that is why!!
Old 08-30-2001, 09:23 PM   #19  

Way too much caffeine today and far too little water.

Will strive to do better tomorrow.

Old 08-31-2001, 04:50 PM   #20  

I'm new hear. Working on drinking water. My goal is 6 16oz bottles. (Mind you, this is NOT 1/2 my body weight.) I've made it through 3; going to go now and get my 4th. My biggest problem is that I forget. Visualized this AM drinking 6 bottles. Then I found this thread. Are there really such things as coincidences??

Love
Free2Bme
Old 08-31-2001, 05:59 PM   #21  
Senior Chicky

Thumbs down Hey Free~~

Coincidences? We Low Carbers work in mysterious ways....dodododododododo, spooky music in the background!

Welcome aboard "The Wagon" and nice to meet you! What plan are you following? Hope to see you around ALOT!!

Janice
Old 08-31-2001, 07:22 PM   #22  

Angry

Oh my gosh - how does everybody drink so much water? I drink between 64 and 80 oz. a day and have to force that down. I also drink 24 oz. of decaf. Does that count? How about ice tea? According to what has been said on here I should drink 120 oz of water a day. Glub, Glub, Glub. I have to take a fluid pill, so this much drinking really hinders getting work done at the office. I'll try to drink more, but I'll surely be confined to the house..... Linda
Old 09-01-2001, 09:09 AM   #23  

Lightbulb

Regarding the water problem. It is quite easy if you drink 32 oz's at once within 30 minutes, it is quite easy to do three times a day. At the start you go to the toilet quite a bit after the second lot but after three days your body seems to adjust to this way of life. Since I have been taking the water like this, three times a day, also drinking coffee, and diet sodas. I have been in ketosis quite regularly. My sticks were only turning mauve but now they are deep purple. I only used to drink 32 oz of water but now have increased since reading about LC on more sites than just sticking to the one site.
Old 09-01-2001, 10:35 AM   #24  

Well, I'm on the water program for today, I have 8 bottles lined up--500ml, I don't know ounces and I hope that's enough--you never know I may do more.