LCFS Week of March 27th

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • A Good Sat. morning to you all,

The flamingos are a joke housewarming gift from my girlfriend. When she visited in Feb. she brought them with her. She told me that I didn't have to leave them out in the yard, but I do. I've even named them, Harry & David after our favorite gourmet store.

The hair appt. went well, but she did cut my bangs a tad bit shorter than I like, but maybe she misunderstood me when I said 1/8" below my eyebrows, and thought I said above my eyebrows. But, they'll grow out, they're not that bad. We got to talking and she's originally from Vermont. We had something in common being from New England. DH & I used to drive to Vermont a lot. I love it there. That's one thing I miss is driving to Maine or Vermont on a whim.

Nikki, your hair must be really long. It would be great if I could go a year without a haircut. The only deer I see out on the lawns around here is during Christmas. But, every holiday they have these huge, and I do mean huge, blowups on their lawn. Some have so many you can't see the lawn. A lot of people down here have statues of either Pelicans or Herons on their lawn.

Lynn, I forgot to tell you. I saw on Amazon that Janet Evanovich will be coming out with #11 of the Stephanie Plum series, I believe it said in June. So, once you get to the lake you'll have something good to read. Have your neighbors started loading up the truck yet? If so, are you celebrating?

Anne, hope you enjoy your weekend. Has shown any signs of changing her ways?

Have a good day.
    Ali
  • Morning All: THEY ARE GONE It took till 10 oclock last night and visits from the police the sheriff's office amd at least 10 visits from the owner. You should see the mess on the outside I shudder to think what the inside looks like. They were total slobs, and get this they put the dog in the back of the truck with the furniture. They have never seen were they are moving to, somebody rented them a place so she told DH. Our friends got here around 2 and we had a drink or 2 and over she comes to drive her to the beer store. DH said we have company and he doesn't drink and drive so she goes "its not that far". That pi--ed him off, I mean we had a unmarked police car parked two houses up waiting I'm sure to check the license of the person driving the truck. They cerainly were entertaining. Our hearts break for the little girl who doesn't have a chance with those 2 for parents. Today is rainy with a bit of snow but we are luckier than Buffalo which is under a heavy snow warning. We are doing NOTHING today!!!!! Maybe I will be back later
  • Good Morning Ladies
    Lynn, I am so glad that the neighbors from **** have moved out and you can now sleep better at night. At least when you move back next fall, you don't have them to look forward to
    That sounds like quite a day yesterday.
    Hope your rain stays rain. We are having another nice day here. I think it will be in the 60's and is already sunny with blue skies. I will have to think of something to do outdoors. I know, I need to wash my car. It's covered with bird droppings.

Ali, maybe you should draw in ink on your skin where you want your bangs cut next time (just a small dot). My beautician will ask me how much I want cut off. I always say 1 inch. She then starts in the middle of my back and cuts at least 2 inches or more. I dont' even know why she bothers asking me, she just does what she wants. My hair isn't that long. I think after you stop cutting it, it must go dormant and stop growing as much. My ends are dry and I really could use a good cut. I will have to just suck it up and walk in there. Maybe I'll put a piece of tape on my hair and tell her to cut below that line.

Anne, I can only imagine how busy you've been. Hope your doing ok and are having a relaxing weekend.

My sympathies to my Catholic friends on the passing of a great Pope. He was such a wonderful man.

Take care everyone, Nikki
  • It's Monday, I'll start another thread

See ya,

Ali