Old 08-21-2004, 10:07 PM   #16  

just dropping in for a quick hi- I am going to Niagara Falls for a few days with my sis and BIL and neice. It should be fun, and I'm glad for the get away. Dieting is not on my to do list!

We spent today moving furniture and the computer and setting up for MIL to move in with us next saturday. I will be back on Wed night. sat we will go pick her up. She has her first oncology appt here on Monday. It will be a busy and stressful few days!

that's it. worked all day, going to get a good nights sleep and then go PLAY!

Hi to Leens, get yourself rested, girl! are you supplementing with some Vit.C?
Hey Kel, I'll bet you're missing your little baby girl! can't imagine what it's like/ And thanks for your supportive words this week. I am not sure about how this will work out, but we know we have to do what we can to get her well.

that's it...I guess I'll start next week's daily before I go!

dottiie