Old 06-14-2004, 05:46 PM   #1  

Default Phase 2 Carb Blocker

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I didn't see it when scanning threads.

What's everyone think about the Phase 2 Carb Blocker? Now, I'm not talking about using that in lieu of eating less carbs, but in addition to.

I'm not generally a diet supplement pill popper, but I thought that this sounded interesting as it's composed of white kidney bean extract, which sounds healthy enough, at least on surface.

Anyone used it? What's the general consensus?

Thanks!
Old 06-14-2004, 06:29 PM   #2  

You'll get different responses, I personally don't use anything except my regular vitamins...a multiple with minerals, extra c, e, calcuim with magnesium and zinc, and flax seed oil sometimes if I haven't had much tuna or salmon.

The only thing I've played with was chromium and I never saw any difference.

Did you check out the "scams" section (oops, it is called "Buyer Beware")on the main page of the forum?
Maybe someone has talked about this in the past.
Old 06-15-2004, 06:09 AM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottiejon
Did you check out the "scams" section (oops, it is called "Buyer Beware")on the main page of the forum?
Thanks, Dottie. Yes, I did take a peek there and went back a couple of pages, but didn't see anything.
Old 06-15-2004, 12:21 PM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Pandemonia, if you are on South Beach, forget about carb blockers. They have been discussed before and most people consider them a waste of money. Remember that South Beach is NOT a low carb plan; it's a GOOD carb plan.
Old 06-16-2004, 08:18 PM   #5  

Thanks, Ruth.

Yes, I'm trying to bring myself to that good versus low carb mentality, but having a tough time with it! I'm really afraid to take off those training wheels, particularly since I haven't been particularly successful prior to adding carbs back in!