Old 02-23-2004, 09:51 AM   #1  

Default Monday, Monday.....

Up and at'em, Chickies!!!!

Foggy out this a.m. - hope it burns off by the time I have to hit the streets.

Not much planned today: work, food shopping (I hate to go on the weekends), last load of laundry, etc.

Have a great day -

Kel
Old 02-23-2004, 09:59 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Been up for a while and am about to start the at 'em part! You sound pumped!

Wonderful Gail is Gailing away downstairs and I am going to take chubby Hershey for a walk down for the newspaper. It's cold and snowy but sunny so we'll just bundle up and go. At least I will bundle up! Ms Hershey has fur to spare! (Lucy will stay at home and focus on coming into heat. When walking is icy, two pooches on the double lead is a bit dangerous. I don't need another broken arm - I have already done both!)

This afternoon I'm off to get my annual eye examination. There was no change last time and I'm hoping for the same this year.

Have a great Monday!
Old 02-23-2004, 11:23 AM   #3  
Senior Chicky

Talking Good Moanday Monday !!!

A quick fly in // out for me! Have so much to do not sure if I'm coming or going today !!

Kel - know what you mean bout shopping on the weekends - I avoid it at all costs !! Even Monday's here prove to be aggravatingly crowded! How's the new job going?

Ruthie - our new little poochy went into heat about the time you said she would - almost exactly two years to the date of her birth lol I definately don't want to go thru that again - less of course I could ship her off to Morna till it's over! I wish you'd warned me what stubborn little brats the schnauzers are! Goodness - spoiled and stubborn!

I'm doing the Gail thingy today too ! But I'm the only Gail I've got! Also much work in the office - awwww, the never ending demands of womanhood! At least tonite will be some leftover bbq ribs I managed to make on the grill last night before the downpours hit.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day and drink your water!!

J
Old 02-23-2004, 12:47 PM   #4  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Hi girls,
Not too much going on. i am taking older boy to visit friends this weekend in MN. I have to get the laundry done so I can pack for the 3 days. Little man and DH are staying home...
I went to the gym today and they replaced the old individual tv's with new bigger ones. But they are TOO close and made me sick to watch while I WO. i came home and did 30 min, I will do more tonight when I wantch my big fat abnoxious fiance...

I watched Sex and the City last night and LOVED it! I am a true fan and was very happy with the ending....

So life trucks on here. wether not too cold. looks like 50 by the end of the week, of cours I wont be here but alas it looks like spring might be coming!

(drinking up for mama J)
-L
Old 02-23-2004, 05:47 PM   #5  
Slimwithin

Hi Chicklets. I was mia this morning as I had to go to a club executive meeting. They always serve lovely muffins and fruit before the meeting starts but I was smart and brought some cubes of cheese. For my lunch I brought sliced chicken wrapped in large lettuce leaves with a dab of mayo. The lettuce wilted a bit but not too bad. Trying very hard to get back on track here. I had a perfect l.c. day yesterday and was up 3 times in the night to "drain" so I'm hoping those binge pounds are melting away.

Got home around 2 and other than throwing a load of laundry in the washer, I'm not up for doing much of anything else today.
Old 02-23-2004, 09:03 PM   #6  
workin' my way back down

Good evening chickies......... boy oh boy - was today EVER a moanday for sure!!! so glad it's (almost) over...

Oh Kel....... you've got the right idea: I tell everyone that it is against my religion to go to a supermarket on the weekend! The people there are CRAZED and Crazy! the parking lots are too darn dangerous for me!

Ruth, I hope your eye exam went as planned..... I need to go see my opthamologist soon - am getting a film on my cornea that needs to be removed, fortunately, it can be done by laser in the office - no time off from work; it's just a matter of finding the time to get to him! you know how mixed up my work schedule is: I never know where I'm gonna be when!

J - many (and I do mean MANY!!) years ago we had a standard schnauzer - but he was male... you're not kidding about the stubborn part, but boy! was he ever loving and protective of the baby!!! wouldn't let ANYONE he didn't know even go into a room that she was in!

L - dd was over here last night and stayed to watch "Sex" with us... she laughed at me for crying at the end!!! But: did you notice that Carrie FINALLY learned Big's real name?? John! who'd'a guessed! I'm really gonna miss that show.

Linda - good for you, getting back up on the wagon lots of hugs from here to you!
Well, it's getting toward the time that I'm gonna collapse for the night...........
see ya'll tomorrow chickies....... gnite