Old 10-04-2003, 02:46 AM   #1  
thin within

Talking Saturday's Coop Cleanup

good morning chickadees. getting ready to clean the coop today. hope all of you are doing well. must confess this hen did not exercise this week. but am hoping to get in a walk after finishing last boxes today. sooooo, gonna go down and get a big breakfast going to get this hen and rooster moving. have a great weekend!
Old 10-04-2003, 07:34 AM   #2  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Morning Full and all to come. I am off to take the kid to town. the fair is in town for the next 10 days and the kids are marching in the parade this am. It is a bit chilly at around 40....burrrr. It should warm up to 60.
The fair makes traffic awful to say the least so to make uo for it they give the town a night at the fair, but it happens to be on Yom Kippur this year....the kids are Pissed .

I have done well with exercise, ok with food and in general am feeling ok even though I don't think the scale is moving. (I have not weighed in)....
have a great Saturday,
-L
Old 10-04-2003, 08:59 AM   #3  
Ready!!!

Good morning to you all.
I am also on the move today. A quick one as we are going to the Annopolis Valley to buy some fresh apples. This is the first weekend in N.S. that Sunday shopping is allowed??? Don't know if I will be out or not. Because of the hurricane that hit Halifax. We hardly got a puff of wind, we live in the woods.

The site for LC is really interesting. Lots of good reading. But I really love checking in with the chicks here, \
Well DS,& BIL are on the way to my house, so I have to get ready.
Chicks and hens have a day that makes you glad, today stay in the happy zone and enjoy pleasure pie, make mine ex. lg slice please.

Every time God sees a
possibility of giving us
more than we know how
to ask, He does so.
Ole Hallery

Last edited by tazcat; 10-04-2003 at 09:04 AM.
Old 10-04-2003, 09:01 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Lousy timing, L. You'd think they'd move Yom K for you! Poor kids!
Fullfig, sounds like you are having a big day way over there. I've not exercised either this week. Next week for sure.
Old 10-04-2003, 12:05 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 242.5/193.4/170

Height: 5'9"

Ugh. Housekeeping all around, huh! What an exciting life I lead, bill paying, house cleaning, laundry, and dishes. Let's not even mention the mopping, or I'm going to cry!

I'm having a lovely salad from McDonald's right now, while everyone else is scarfing down fries and burgers. How I long for a Big Mac, but I will resist. I'm trying to cut down on the carbs for the next couple weeks so I can finally get under 200. Haven't been this close in ages!!!!!

Hope you all have a terrific weekend, talk to you soon!
Old 10-04-2003, 12:06 PM   #6  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Wel we are rained out today. The parade was fun and the kids had a ball but almost as soon as we entered the fair, the rain came. I promissed the kids we would go Wed. but Tuesday looks ok too.
Ruth, I read your journal and want you to know 2 things, 1st is G_d only gives us what we can handle, you are a strong woman, and 2, well my thoughts are with you each and every day, as are the thoughts and prayers of the chicks in the coop, so know that you are never alone...
-L
Old 10-04-2003, 08:35 PM   #7  
Slimwithin

Can somebody please tell me how to post in my Journal. I have registered and I've responded to some other people's posts but darned if I can figure out how I'm supposed to write in my own journal. Is there an instruction manual somewhere?

I really haven't done much at all today except make another batch of yogurt cheese and two loaves of bread (started in the bread machine). I had planned to get out into the garden but the lawn is really long and wet which makes it uncomfortable. DH is mowing the lawn as we speak (it's 5:30 pm) and it's tough going for him.

I have a meatloaf cooking for dinner. No measurements but the ingredients are lean ground beef, ground pork, minced onions, eggs, crumbled soy biscuits, cajun seasoning, minced mushrooms, salt, pepper, worchestershire sauce and parsley. With it, I will have my chopped veggie salad and some steamed spinach. DH will get a potato. Funny but I dont miss potatoes at all.
Old 10-05-2003, 12:36 AM   #8  
WW Moderator

Linda, on the journal page, there should be a section on the right for you to Log in at. If you are already logged in, just click Control Panel, and then your journal page comes up. Click New Entry and you are there!